Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
07 Salas to the Inter: puo' to make the nerazzurri ready to pay 45-50 cash billions Salas to the Inter: there e' the possibilta' to conclude the negotiation in order to carry the Chilean forward of the Lazio to the court of Lippi. The nerazzurri billions are in fact disposed to pay 45-50 cash. In this way, Jugovic, would not re-enter in the operation, and would remain percio' in nerazzurro.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Very close to a done DEAL?

Salas could soon move to Inter Posted July 26, 2000 - 12:13 Lazio's Chilean striker Marcelo Salas could soon make a move to Inter. Moratti is ready to pay in cash $25 million without any other players involved. Since Lazio would like to get money from Salas, and because the player only wants to move to Inter, this deal could be possible.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Yoyoyo CM it is illegal to post things on the net without also posting their source.

Also this article is simply speculation......you don't need to stick up every post you see on the net you know farless make anew post for every story about INTER on the net.

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
Yeah CM, How could you forget these things, everybody knows the simple matters of speculated publish copy rights, even little kids from kindergarden knows about the policies of plagerisem. why you aweful man.
:)

Anyway, id love it if Salas come to Inter despite how illegal your posting is. hahahaha

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Easy people!!!DId not realize it was illegal taking information from another site: HA HA HA

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
ahah :) Good one Mr. President.

As for Salas....c'mon guys he is not needed

·
Registered
341 Posts
You guys should just thank you lucky stars you are not constantly being linked with a move for Filipo 'The Crack Baby' Inzaghi like us. It's like being under constant threat of dath to think this guy could put on my club colours. I like Salas at least. He could be really really good, but you guys probably dont need him.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LEt me ask you guys would you rather have Sukur/Recoba/Vieri or Salas/Recoba/Vieri to choose from?

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
i'd rather have Sukur/Vieri/Recoba because with Vieri's injuries we will see more of Recoba.

And also Sukur is right footed while Salas Vieri and Recoba are all left footed.

the bottom line is that Sukur would be more willing to spend a few games on the bench now and then istead of keeping noise like Salas would because Salas is a hype player. So is SUkur but to alesser extent.

Let me ask you this? Do you chose between long term or short term success and continuity.

If Salas comes we are taking a massive step backward in to the buybuybuy syndrome.

Recoba is a better player than Salas.

G

·
0 Posts
Yes, it is true; now that Milosevic has agreed to sign for Parma, there is no one else but Inter to sign him. And that is also Salas' wish.

And I would like to have him. See, we could have Salas/Vieri/Sukur/Recoba as forwards; and that would be great because if one got injured we would not have to worry; and also, NOBODY could play both CL and Serie A, it is impossible, and this way we could change our line-ups whenever we want to and all the strikers would work well. We wouldn't have any problems like last year.

I only mentioned those 4 forwards because I'm assuming that we will sell Zamorano (if Salas comes), and probably loan Biakolo.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OF course: long term success and continuity.
I see your point: I guess the real comparison was between sukur and Salas>
Everyone keeps saying that Sukur does not fit into INTER"S style but I would rather take a player that plays with his ambition/teamwork than one that would play as an individual.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
that is the difference between you guys and me you all want to dump Zamorano i honestly hope he retires with INTER or at least stays another year.

Zam has said he is retiring either at the end of the 2001-02 season or after the 2002 W.C. if Chile qualify.

Its only two more years and it would be great to see Zam retire as one of the most loved INTERISTI in history.

G

·
0 Posts
By the way, Salas is RIGHT footed!

That way we could have:

Vieri-Salas
and
Recoba-Sukur
or combine them

1 - 17 of 17 Posts