Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Salas has been linked for a move to chelsea for a 17 million pounds... That's according to soccernet, which is a rather trustful source.
i dont know if this is true or not, but is this move going to be good for lazio? 17 m pounds is a lot of money, and salas IS worth that much, and we can get some money to buy BOBO with the money. Salas is good, but i dont think Lazio board could resist that kind of money. And lastly, how much do you expect BOBO's price?

if the transfer goes through, i wish best of luck for Salas to play with chelsea and hopefully trash man scum!!!

PS: Chelsea won't play against lazio next season since they didn't make it to CL so salas won't play against us if he do leave.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
i seem to doubt this will happen

i think that salas will have to be in the inter deal if we are to get vieri though

£17m is good enough though
if crag actually does want to sell salas which is very likely

FORZA LAZIO!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
salas value is much more than 25 m$..he worth at least 35m$.also i think salas dont go england for chelsea..he is world class player...dont forget he rejected manu for lazio..dont make salas unfaithful treatment..

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
salas value is much more than 25 m$..he worth at least 35m$.also i think salas dont go england for chelsea..he is world class player...dont forget he rejected manu for lazio..dont make salas unfaithful treatment..

·
Registered
708 Posts
actually, it was ManUtd who pulled out of the Salas deal.He would have signed for them, but they pulled out of the deal at the last minute

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
don't worry its just english rumours......

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, Salas is a great player, but I think his days at Lazio are over, he is a player that needs a lot of playing time, and under eriksson squad rotation systme, he will never get to his best level, so I think he should leave. What about Montella with Salas' money? isn't he a good player?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, Salas is a great player, but I think his days at Lazio are over, he is a player that needs a lot of playing time, and under eriksson squad rotation systme, he will never get to his best level, so I think he should leave. What about Montella with Salas' money? isn't he a good player?

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
It would be EPL tranfer record, right ????

25 million for Salas ?? not that high... I think 17 million is high enough for Salas, especially because of his dissapointed performances....

ps: How if we swap him with Flo + some money ????? I like that tall player, could be good for Lazio, since we have so many great midfielrders with their long passes (Veron, Nedved, Stankovic, Conceicao, also... Pancaro, Mihajlovic, and Favalli)

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
its a great idea, even though i want to see him back next year....the price is just perfect and he wont play against us...only if he gets sold, then it should be to chelsea.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Well Nasty Nick its not just English rumours anymore!! It was also in reuters

Salas was bought for £12 and after dissapointing results at the end of this season £17 is a good offer

I think that Salas however is beter than Flo and i dont think that Lazio would give Salas (£17) + money for Flo!!!
That is way to much

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Didn't you guys study economics for god's sake? Didn't you read what is demand and supply ?
Of course, i am sure you know about it all..
Because you are Lazio fans not Roma fans , that they don't even know how to read and write !!!
Anyway ,The prices's are up to demand ...
There were a huge demand for Salas when Lazio bought him..
Now demand is less (from top clubs)
So 25 million is a good money .We buy C.Lopez for 30 million dollars.So there is a demand for C.Lopez, he had great seasons .
I like Salas but if he spends another season in Lazio like this , Next year you can not sell him to 15 million.

I want him to be well motivated and play great next season.
But otherwise selling him to 25 million sounds great.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Although I don't like the idea of Salas moving in the first place, if he's really moving then I don't mind if it's to Chelsea (esp. NOT to MAnUtd!).
And I would really, really love to get Flo :D(+ $$$ of course) in turn. One of my favourite players, although I'm not sure whether he'll fit in Serie A...

Forza Lazio
Serie A Champions, Coppa Italia Winners 1999/2000

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
look, if the mighty salas goes to chelsea for a mere 17 mil£ while sensi pays 22 mil£ for a 31 year old batigol, aren´t we the fools selling short?

of course supply and demand determines the price. and as the price for fotboll in general and strikers in particular have risen lately. so must the price for el matador have risen. if we we´re to sell him and i repeat if, cause i don´t wanna see him sold, we should get very handsomely paid. otherwise it´s an nogooddeal.

marco

1 - 14 of 14 Posts