Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to see Salas leave us for Barcelona.

I never understood the idea of buying him in the first place.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Oh yes, Salas for Kluivert, yipi:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
We are going to trade a great player who is agree to play has a substitude, a can play in Del Piero Role, for a player who is going to demand play in the starting line up, so, I'll just have a question:
Who is going to be left out of the starting line up?? Trez? DP? Kluivert? (in case that we made the stupid mistake of get him).

Oh, and don't give me the "the 3 can play" coz you all know that Juventus is never going to play with 3 fordwards, and DP is not going to play in the Zidane role!:mad:

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Rumours are like horoscope: I don't believe in them.

I'm exhausted trying to figure out what will the roster look like next season. It's a waste of time! How could we know what's happening in the backstage?

Ciao.

G

·
Why would you be happy to see Salas go? Before he got injured he was playing some good football for us and he's great as a back up for Trezz and DP.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I`ve never said anything about Kluivert moving the other way.

I would prefer an Italian player like Di Vaio or Toni. I think that is more likely as well.

Off course Salas would be happy just to stay on our bench. Tells us how average he is.

:tongue:

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
salas is a great player, i hope he stays. in form he's a complete striker, he can do anything.

ivers, you probably want bengt sæternes to replace him!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
God ettermidag din Tarmpropp ! :)

You know I would prefer Sæternes over Salas anyday :cool:

No, I don`t want Sæternes to Juve, but it would be cool to se him at Atalanta.

What is your team in Norway ?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Salas average? Please... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
227 Posts
salas is of course a great player and he is much better than that dutch crap.
i expect henric larsson to be a juventus player,i was surprised that such a great player was not in italy,england and spain.he is 29,a little old but he is quite excellent.in my view,he is better than trezguet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts