Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Salas said no , so he stays in Lazio and Crespo stays in Parma.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Big, news :)

I am pretty glad to hear it :)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Cragnotti won´t mind it one bit :) I´m sooo sure Cragnotti thought the deal through and came to his senses :) !!!

Now go for the much much much cheaper Palermo and you´ll have 4 quality attackers upfront.

The money that was saved - I mean as in indiana jones saved !! should be used on 1 left wing that can play central midfielder and .. oh we already have one of those - Nedved :) .. go buy Kily Gonzales and we´ll put him on the left wing and use Nedved as a central offensiv midfielder.

Then direct the ship towards Laursen and then back towards formello.

We have a great squad already.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Yeah nice news :):)

But Svennis I think that our left wing problem is fixed since we have Lopez who can slot into left wing if needed. So we don't really need Killy and it wouldnt be fair to bench him!! Also we have to stop with the argrntinians/south americans. If Veron is injured/international duty we can put Nedved into attacking mid as he has shown that he is more than capable for czech republic but with Veron fit we couldnt fit Nedved in the centre so then Killy would be wasted!! And anyway when Veron is playing internationals Killy will be 2 so he will never fit in!!

FORZALAZIO!

[Edited by EL MATADOR on 03-07-2000 at 01:58]

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeh great news that Salas wants to stay. He is the sort of guy who I didn't think existed in football anymore. He's prepared to turn down double the money he's currently one, because he loves Lazio so much. There's still a chance to get Crespo, if we give Parma Pablo Angel, but I'm happy with Salas, Inzaghi, Lopez and then one other, maybe Palermo.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what will happen next?

Parma is giving Salas few days to think

but i think he wont accept it, he really likes Lazio

Cragnotti may change the deal and offer angel instead .. as i predicted :D

but i think now Juve will come in and offer trezeguet for an exchange as Crespo is their main target

then Cragnotti might go for F. Inzaghi.. will that be good or bad :confused:

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
I'm sorry to break your ilussions down, but the transfer will be commited.
Read this:

The Salas - Almeyda - Crespo Deal will be committed
----------------------------------------
After Lazio's Striker Marcelo Salas has agreed to transfer to AS Parma the deal could be committed whenh Marcelo Salas and Mattias Almeyda will be transfered to AS Parma in favor of Hernan Crespo.

After many consultations the Chilean Striker have decided to Apply Lazio's Offer in which he'll transfer with Mattias Almeyda to AS Parma. In Return Parma will give Hernan Crespo from Parma to Lazio. The Chances for a deal fulfillment were slight due to the fact Salas had refused to move to Parma and as far as he concerned he would only want to transfer to Inter Milan or Juventus alone. The official announcement for the accomplishment of the deal should be accepted within a few days.
-----------------------------------------
The Israeli Portal "Sportello" - I'm only translating.

Crespo wil play for Lazio and Salas will play for Parma.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Iff he stays in Lazio and must sitt on da bench i hope e will act like Zamorano and fight 4 the place and nott be a ***** about it like last year.

FORZA LAZIO
JF

·
International
6,519 Posts
Yeah, I dont know if he 'll do it or not. If anyone has 100 % believing to say, say it, not like this, one say YES, other NO.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Salas or Crespo, that's not a big problem.

BECAUSE we have :cool:INZAGHINO:cool: (Inzaghi Simone) as striker who will play with Lopez.

Inzaghino - Lopez (we will win treble) :)

·
International
6,519 Posts
Inzaghino is still unexperienced. I would love to have either salas or crespo playing in attack, maybe crespo even more, cause they really know each other , playing for the national team.

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
To SSLAZIO. I can't tell you i'm sure of what i'm saying because it's journalism, but i presume they are right.
Still, i'd wish Salas will stay as well. besides, i don't think Crespo worth this deal, a 70 Milion Dollar Deal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts