Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he is now again willing to come to Parma!

even our transfer directors said 'closed doors can be opend again'

Seems he will be our new first objective despite Milocevic!

BTW our transfer directors promised a big new striker that would soften the pain of Crespo leaving!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Our sporting directors have not given up on his case,this is true.However I seriusly doubt that he will want to negotiatie...

If Salas becomes our new striker we will feel even more the departure of Crespo.Why dont we just go out there and buy a decent goalscorer like Milosevic or Elber?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I can't see why we would want to sign that b*stard Salas. He's said some really mean stuff about Parma, both as a city and as a team. I don't care if we get him for free even. Besides, he doesn't even qualify to be a first team starter for crying out loud!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Di Vaio is our man :)

Di Vaio could be a good starter.

I dont leave away Angel :), if we cant sign Savo MIlosevic :) or
Marcelo Salas(Sh¡t... [) ).

Bonazzoli could add too..he did a good season.

P

·
0 Posts
I agree with you guys.

Originally, I like Salas very much. But his mean speech makes me disappointed. Also, his everchaning attitude is intolerable. He seems fighting for money rather than fighting for his honour.

On the other side, if Parma can really sign Angel and Alex, it would be GREAT!

I am really appreciated that Tanzi has signed so many youngsters. I hope he won't make the awful decisions that he made in the Veron deal.

Good luck! Parma!

Forza Parma!

·
Registered
385 Posts
You have reason Parma-Mania
and i say:
Amoroso for Veron was an awful decision.
...and Fiore disappointed transfer¡¡¡¡¡

BUT GOOD LUCK CALISTO AND STEFANO..YOU´RE TRIYING¡

M

·
0 Posts
Who cares who Tanzi gets as long as he gets results. If it is Salas, so be it. Anyone who can help win the Scudetto is fine with me. I love Salas for what he did for River. I also love Crespo for what he did for River, but he is gone.
Let's focus on the future of the club.

FORZA PARMA!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts