Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think cragnotti should keep salas we only have 4 attackers if he´s leaving. you need 5 because svennis is probably going to use lopez on the wing sometimes when nedved is hurt or needs a rest.if salas goes who is he going to buy??? no one as good as salas is availible right now. i rank him top 10 attackers in the world he had a not so good second half of the season , but this year believe me he is going to score a lot i hope he will score for lazio many years to come

·
International
6,519 Posts
if salas goes who is he going to buy???

Why would Salas want to buy anything if he is leaving ?!

Please, explain :p

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
who is cragnotti going to buy to replace salas!!!!!!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Than say it that way... Make things easier :)

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, it was an boring day for me so I ...

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
If Nedved is injured, Zenden will play left wing and deki will play right wing!! Deki will play a lot more this season since he will now be 2nd choice right wing and 2nd choice attacking mid :)

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Salas not deserve to sit on the bench and that's for sure. Salas intend to play for another serie A team, that's because he wants to play regularly as a starter, It looks hard since the arrival of Crespo. The other reason why we should let him go, coz keep and let him sit on the bench will "kill" his career as a footballer.
We have 4(5) strikers, Crespo, Lopez, Inzaghi, Ravanelli and (Salas), but probably Lazio will play with 4-5-1 formation next season.
We've got a fantastic midfielder, so eventhough we don't have Salas, we still can manage to score, Nedved is one of them, and also Stankovic, Veron or even Zenden.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts