Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what about salas guys?!!!any new news about him?? will he be sold to inter...
i hope not....he's only going through a tough time thats all..... what salas really need is a good attaker like himself to support him..(and i mean bobo here)...i dont think we should give him away!! :( :(...
what about u all?

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I don't think V32 is coming/He has to much to prove REVENGE for the season to come...
Lazio sells V32 to get Veron now willing to sell salas /Veron to get vieri back..INSANE
After Inter wins for the CL spot and Bati decides to come to INTER v32 has more of an incentive to stay...

------------------
*<< FORZA INTER >>*

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Yes but CMDG it is also known that he is unhappy at Inter and wants to be in Rome.
Also we sold bobo to buy veron (£18), simione (£6) and sensini (£4) plus we also recieved an extra £3 million as well.

and Lazio have never thought of selling Veron and Salas just for Vieri. Veron plus Salas is worth minimus £40 million!!

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Salas is a great player.But we could not use him economically i think..
If he can be well motivated , he can do great things, i am sure about this...
But if he lost his mood in Lazio there is no way to get it back...
So another club can be better for him and for Lazio..
Mr.Erikkson knows the best about his players.
I think after the Chelsea game, Erikkson closed his doors to Salas...And he doesn't want him in his team...
A good coach must get maximum performance from his players...Salas played with his
%40,%50 and if he can increase it .He must stay ,otherwise he must go...

[This message has been edited by blackeagle (edited 20-05-2000).]

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I did'nt realize V32 was unhappy at INTER..I don;t see the reason..Unless he is unhappy because of his injury preventing him to contribute to the team..I think the big question of his possible departure depends on the outcome of tuesday match against parma..If inter wins I think V32 will remain and will probably have the opportunity to play along side of BATI..
From sources in italy the deal looked like this: salas/marchegiani/almeyda/pancaro for vieri/peruzzi and somewhere in their Veron was mentioned..Is this crazy or what..??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts