Salas Crespo

Lopez

Zeden Veron Nedved

Pesaresi Mihajlovic Nesta Cannavaro??

Peruzzi

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Cannavaro is not going to Lazio, at least not this season :)
Where is Pancaro or Negro?? Is Pesaresi much better than them?
No offense, i respect your own opinion, the Salas and Crespo thing, what a fantastic idea, but I'd go for:

___________________ Peruzzi ___________________

___ Negro __ Nesta __ Mihajlovic/Couto __ Pancaro _

___________________ Baronio ____________________

_________ Veron ________________ Nedved _________

____________________ Lopez _____________________

______________ Crespo _____ Salas _______________

I

·
0 Posts
I am on Salas side and I think that lazio should not sell him, because hi is almost perfect player and CRESPO + SALAS would pe perfect strikers. Salas is to godd to be treated like this from Lazio.
And also I dont know what is Miha doing in first 11. COuto is much faster and better as we could see in EURO2000.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
wow...Pierre,i agree so much with ur line up:cool::cool:i believe Veron can be our right winger and Lopez as playmaker:)

T

·
0 Posts
Ah, the "first-eleven-discussion" again. What a disappointment. Looking at the topics title, I thought someone had spotted a quite sensational LOVE AFFAIR!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Immortal :

Couto much better and faster than MIHA ? I don't think so...

Pierre: good line up, but i don't think this is how our starting 11 will look like next season. :(

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
It looks as though this transfer of Salas to INTER looks very possible: Many sites have reported that the amount of money Moratti has offered the player has been very appealing. A time frame has not yet been determined but many have be quoted that it would be very soon..
I think if this deal were to go through it would surely help inter;s attack.

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
I don´t like the fact that Salas may join Inter. :mad: Please not Inter. Zamorano and Salas are to good as partners in attack as we saw in WC 98. And they still have Vieri and Ronaldo. Do they need him anymore? They also have Recoba. But I´m happy again when I think of Inters defense. :) Blanc is good but not the youngest player. And the rest? Not the depth of Lazio. We have Nesta, Miha and Couto in the middle. Three good players. And Cannavaro next year! :D I think this is a big advantage fur us! Remember this: offense wins games, defense wins championships!

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
no..you're wrong.even though it is 99% Salas moves to inter(accoding to rumor)somehow he ain't leaving YET.no agreement signed yet,right???;)

A

·
0 Posts
Salas is not good enough to play at lazio's new forward. He must be replaced by someone who is running, pressing and assisting much more than salas. That may be Del Piero if directors want. Or it may be vieri again.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Del Piero?? Are you nuts?? :) We're not going to sign him instead of Salas. Don't give me wrong, Del Piero is one of the best talent that Italy ever produced, but Del Piero is not type of striker that wants to sit on the bench. He's not fully recover yet (Either confident and skills), after his long term injured. As far as i know, the only player that can recover from injury very fast is Alessandro Nesta :)
We've got to many attackers anyway, Lopez, Crespo, Ravanelli, Inzaghi and Berrettoni :)

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
HA..HA..del piero is also too way expensive.no..thank you,we've had Claudio Lopez in that position:p:p.or if we don't have Lopez i'd better get Pirlo instead of piero:eek:.Pirlo is younger.
Salas is not good enough to play at Lazio??:confused: compare with whom??? Don't judge him only based on last season,will u??

I

·
0 Posts
Salas is great.. remember him and vieri.. Oh I can still remember. Salas made One bad season last year but in my eyes he is the perfect forward to play with crespo. He has great controll is a good passing player and has a sense for scoring. Vieri is like crespo and vice versa.. they are goalscorers while salas plays with head and provides the scorers with good areas and chanses. I also see Lopez as a fast winger but not a playmaker?! Veron needs to have that role! Stankovic needs too play more and will develop alot now that we dont have that many great midfielders.

Looking at a great season..

My line up!

Peruzzi
negr - nesta - couto -miha
lopez - veron - stankovic - nedved
salas - crespo

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
Salas is not going anywhere because he declared that his family would like to stay in Rome and that they recently bought a home in Rome. He also said that unless for his family, he would be at Parma right now.

still, i think that the due will be either Salas -Crespo, or Inzaghi - Crespo.
Lopez will not play as a striker, unless Svennis is the dummest coach on earth and waste one of the best wingers in the world while he has a great striker to replace him upfront!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts