Xtratime Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This thread might have been done a while ago, I duno. I'm sure that fans of the big club would be against this for the most part where as middle sized/small club fans would welcome it.

Would you guys rather see a salary cap to bring about parity?

·
Third Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,100 Posts
This thread might have been done a while ago, I duno. I'm sure that fans of the big club would be against this for the most part where as middle sized/small club fans would welcome it.

Would you guys rather see a salary cap to bring about parody?
I don't know about parody, I think that's best left to the comedians. :tongue:

As far as a salary cap to bring about parity, I'm not convinced it would be practical.

·
Registered
9,938 Posts
Its not the bigger clubs fault they are giving and receive so much more money than other clubs who dont, they shouldnt have to lower their budget each year to give an advantage to other clubs who need to sign better players to compete with them, sounds very Irish to me.

The only positive from salary capping would be for the excess monies to be flooded into Youth Academies or underprivilaged football nations who need further developing but in this day and age, no one is ever going to award someone else a massive benefit at a small loss to themselves.

We live in a ruthless day and age mate, just get used to it, it wont change in our lifetime.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.