Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are rumours circulating that the beloved :jester: Uno di Noi :jester: is about to sell :jester: Inter :jester: ....:depress::sob:

Please no Massimo!!!You can't do that to us!:crybaby: Have mercy on us! On our souls!

MORATTI 4EVER!!!!:stuckup::stuckup: :thmbup::jester:

No-Cheers.:(

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
San Siro said:
There are rumours circulating that the beloved :jester: Uno di Noi :jester: is about to sell :jester: Inter :jester: ....:depress::sob:

Please no Massimo!!!You can't do that to us!:crybaby: Have mercy on us! On our souls!

FOR ONCE, I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Tell me the source it TribalFootball :(
Moronatti, we adore you, keep up the good work :jester:

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
It would however be fairly typical of him to sell when the price is at its lowest....

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Nobody has the power to buy Inter right now. After all they are an expensive club with quite a load of useless antiques that are expensive!!

Maybe Malcolm Glazer will make a move after his repeated failed efforts to get Man U. :tongue:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Guys its over, Recoba is over too. His left foot is ****ed up and he will never be the same.

The Massimo Moratti era is coming to a end... I think

·
Registered
625 Posts
barracuda said:
It would however be fairly typical of him to sell when the price is at its lowest....
:D :D :D

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
I don't care who owns Inter as long as it's not Abramovich.:yuck:

It would pathetic to see 'Inter Russia' to spend over 200M every season to buy Drogba type players and employing some ultra-cocky coach to slam our team week in week out...:rollani:

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
barracuda said:
Tell me the source it TribalFootball
:howler: But tribalfootball has more credibility than Payman when it comes to rumours;)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
If Moratti resigns, those retards from Curva Nord would have achieved their aim.

While I could understand that he doesnt fill the power to lead this club anymore, I think he shouldnt give in to some hundred barbarians.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Psycho said:
If Moratti resigns, those retards from Curva Nord would have achieved their aim.

While I could understand that he doesnt fill the power to lead this club anymore, I think he shouldnt give in to some hundred barbarians.
Where's your trip details? I'm waiting for it. And make sure you mention everything. ;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Haroon said:
Nobody has the power to buy Inter right now. After all they are an expensive club with quite a load of useless antiques that are expensive!!

Maybe Malcolm Glazer will make a move after his repeated failed efforts to get Man U. :tongue:
it's reported that Glazer's new bid will arrive this week and the PLC might recommend it to the shareholders. :shades:

if Glazer gets his hands on any football club it will be a sad day.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Haroon said:
Where's your trip details? I'm waiting for it. And make sure you mention everything. ;)
I am just rewatching the match at Sky... it is amazing, u dont hear a single Inter chorus... I didnt relalize that "we" :proud: :tongue: were THAT loud and dominant.

Must be awful that instead of Ultras, all u got in ur curva is some retarded teppista whose Capo isnt even able to controll them. At least he claims so, even though I dont believe him a single word. Poor merdablus ;)

The report will follow, I need some time... u want to be my ghostwriter, haroon? :D

·
Registered
17,622 Posts
barça said:
:howler: But tribalfootball has more credibility than Payman when it comes to rumours;)
Burn! :D

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Psycho said:
I am just rewatching the match at Sky... it is amazing, u dont hear a single Inter chorus... I didnt relalize that "we" :proud: :tongue: were THAT loud and dominant.

Must be awful that instead of Ultras, all u got in ur curva is some retarded teppista whose Capo isnt even able to controll them. At least he claims so, even though I dont believe him a single word. Poor merdablus ;)

The report will follow, I need some time... u want to be my ghostwriter, haroon? :D
Ok continue to watch the match. ;) Yess you guys were louder than the Curva Nord. :)

I'll be your ghostwriter after you get back and tell me in detail what happened. ;) Enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
27 Posts
San Siro said:

What's with the excessive smiley-use?

·
Professional Pirate
7,107 Posts
hey at least you guyz have money!! i wouldnt mind abromovich taking control of roma :notlist: just as long as you have world class players and dont rely too much on youth team players :scared: maybe morrati could come over to the capital and help us out :depress: i know im dreaming again....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts