Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not something that you hear usually, but I was shocked to find out that unfortunately one of the Lithuanian members of Xtratime, Ignas, was murdered earlier this month. :(
Read here

Ignas has actually made some posts in our forum, here are a few of them in a thread about Israel - Lithuania last year:

http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showthread.php?t=129017

Very sad, RIP Ignas.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
was there some information about him? a article :( this is sad news...

my heart goes to Ignas and to his breveared family :(

jeeeze :(

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And once again I sadly have to make a use of this thread: Jan Talesnikov's brother, Dan, was killed today near Tul Karem. Jan was supposed to marry a new wife next month, obviously this is not the case anymore. :(

RIP

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Raanan said:
And once again I sadly have to make a use of this thread: Jan Talesnikov's brother, Dan, was killed today near Tul Karem. Jan was supposed to marry a new wife next month, obviously this is not the case anymore. :(

RIP

This is even more sad :moan:

:( feels like i lost an achi

·
Registered
54 Posts
Raanan said:

RIP
Both deaths are a tragedy to the football community. Was he killed in violence, because i thought it was now relatively quiet in Yisrael

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
The situation is relatively calm, comparing to other times, but sometimes this means the terrorists are planning something. Like they say they want a truce and not a peace.....well this is not the place to discuss politics.

RIP Dan Talesnikov

1 - 6 of 6 Posts