Xtratime Community banner

261 - 273 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
64,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #261 ·
He certainly was.

They say that online friendships aren't real but the guy called me from Barbados in 2011 during the Egyptian revolution to make sure I was ok. Amazing gesture.

Absolute legend, TAZZ.

·
Registered
64,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #264 ·
Today is TAZZ's birthday.

Happy birthday mate.

Truly missed.

·
Registered
18,163 Posts
Happy Birthday to the Tazz-Maestro

Exceptional human (y)

Reactions: Nerazzurri4life

·
Registered
18,163 Posts
He passed in 2014? Fitting that he got to experience the CL win and Treble. 🙏

Can anyone remember if he posted around Treble time?

Reactions: Nerazzurri4life

·
Registered
18,163 Posts
If I go through a list of his Replies, the oldest thing I can find is Feb 2011 (he posted a lot that year).

Otherwise I can find stuff as far back as 2000 if I search for his name as a keyword.

Just want to read some of his Treble reactions.... 😢

·
Registered
24,618 Posts
If I go through a list of his Replies, the oldest thing I can find is Feb 2011 (he posted a lot that year).

Otherwise I can find stuff as far back as 2000 if I search for his name as a keyword.

Just want to read some of his Treble reactions.... 😢
It seems like he didn't post during or immediately after the game. He was busy partying it up I assume.

Here are some of his posts afterwards.

i love you too you gay lords lololol

Even pulsy and eye are best buds today...GIMME A HUG PULSY WULSY!!!!!

its hitting me slowly...typing through tears now...i dunno man...im just shocked at how lost for words i am the past few hours. Must be something to do with the way i watched it

At a sports bar surrounded by macho barbadian men. Who would never tolerate tears. So i just watched us celebrate. Left went to my friends party where i work filming...chilled with him and some of our boys after at a fast food joint with my INTER shirt draped around my neck.

Its only now hitting me people.

Apologies on not being the usual TAZZ so far lol...its just too much for me right now. I started to get teary when they showed Cambiasso crying but i had to hold it in.

If any of you ever visit Barbados or lived inna black country or a macho country u wud get what i mean.

But i can cry now at home.

We know how long we have suffered brothers. Only those that have been INTER fans for years know what it means...Zanetti...Zanetti with the trophy.

May the 5th...May 25th all the years of Juventus' cheating...the talk from Juve fans...the media saying there is no conspiracy...if INTER were good enough...they would just win.

Iuliano on Ronaldo May the 5th...May 25th champions league loss to Milan

The critics with thier ridiculous writings...its over brothers...cant say i am going crazy and hollering. Just sitting here letting it sink in.

Zanetti...

Javier Adelmar ZANETTI!!

No one but INTER fans know what we have gone through...This is love

this is INTER.

No one understand but those who suffered

Special regards to my ppl Red gaetan Ahmed JoeYue Timothy Firdaus...and mad respect to all others...even pulsy lol

to quote the bible

"lo...this is our(s)...we have waited for it...it has saved us..."

INTER OR DEATH!!!!!
Happy birthday brother!

·
Registered
64,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #270 ·
He witnessed the best recent moments. juve in B 2006 and the winning period between 2004-2005 and 2010-2011. He also went to see Inter (with Firdy) a couple of times in Milano. Glad he did, even if the results in those 2 games were bad but overall 10-11 was still a good season and he at least experienced the Meazza atmosphere in 2 big games.

·
Registered
64,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #271 ·
First trophy since the passing of TAZZ.

Forza Tazzy, this title is for you man

🏆🥇🖤💙

·
Registered
18,163 Posts
Yep

This one goes out to Tazzy