kmt

my one hand cannot clap
at these pretty things
you do that fool little children. :stuckup:

·
Registered
43,540 Posts
No... :(

Rip brother..miss you..my first ever pm on xtratime..so sad.
pirri, you're a good guy, bro. Old timer yourself and that post was touching.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Fans of clubs always try to find reasons of why their team is better than their rivals, it can be titles, great players, which club has more fallowing etc, Tazz was so special that made interistas in XT feel that they belonged to a better group than the others.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Well that sucks, I've just saw Rod's avatar and thought "what the hell?"...funny fecking fella, in many ways is one of the guys in this parallel world that I never thought I've would heard sthg like this, kind of ethernal...sounds silly to send my regards to his family that I never met, but is really bad news...RIP

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
After Obi's goal I pointed to the sky, this is for you Tazzy!

·
Registered
57,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #227

·
va' fancul
1,899 Posts
I remember when I first joined XT so many years ago and saw this guy TAZZ posting in Milan forum and I was like "who the hell does this guy think he is?" - later I found out that he was an A-list XT celebrity who, now that I think about it, symbolized an era of Series A fan rivalry we might not ever see again.

The kid was an Interista until his last breath and is the gold standard for what it means to be a real supporter.

Life is passion, passion is life.

Rest in peace brother.

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
saw devz avatar nd dis is v v sad ........... RIP tazz

i member his visit 2 milan along wd firdy and their shenanigans da best .......... seeing pazzini at a restaurant and den da infamous gran gacciatore moment wd kharja iirc

there was also da "lol" he used fo baron firdensteins surname nd dat was perhaps an inside joke

den there was da way he finished evry post = peck jube granny peck milan and great granny puck anybody who doesnt enjoy sayin da aforementioned

top top guy and was alwys nice 2 me :thumbsup: he brought xters a lot of joy 1 could tell and will alwys be remembered as i cn c frm da posts in this fred.RIP.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I find myself here on the forum the past couple days, reading through the different threads...holding on to the feeling of closeness to Peter that I feel here. It's harder than I could've ever imagined... :(

·
Registered
57,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #234
If you have any TAZZ related vids kindly share them with us here. :)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Sad to hear about this death although I've never known the guy

May his soul rest in peace

·
Registered
57,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #236
Wrote this on his fb page:

TAZZY, Barca made all Interisti happy tonight. RIP man, I wish you were with us. '**** juve, and **** whoever does not enjoy saying it' like you famously said.

221 - 240 of 263 Posts