Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
59,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( I hope he gets well.

copied from his fb profile:

Updates powered by friends and family: its been eight months now since I lost my vision and not one day has passed without someone calling me, messaging me, or coming to visit me. I appreciate all the love and positive energy so much. Even the christians with their prayer I appreciate lol. As the doctors work feverishly to restore my vision keep that positive energy flowing in my direction. Thanks for the love

Attachments

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
:( awful news. Get well Tazz, we're all praying for you brother.

·
*the drum drum*
42,863 Posts
Get well soon Tazz, terrible news.

N4L, do you know much more about his condition - how impaired his vision is etc?

·
Registered
17,519 Posts
Salamat, i hope he gets better soon.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Damn! what a horrible news! :(

Get well soon Tazz! hang in there buddy!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Tazz. I heard that you are in the hospital, with docs. I hope they release you soon because we need you more than they do!

·
Registered
45,041 Posts
Yeah, awful news.

Hope he gets well soon.

Just a truly fantastic person.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Very sad to hear this. Get better. Although the way Inter are playing, it has it´s benefits being blind.

·
Registered
59,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Zico and AK - I'll try to know more about the cause and extent then get back to you guys.

Just a truly fantastic person.
Indeed. The fact that he called me in Jan 2011 when the whole mess happened in Egypt to make sure I was ok will live long in my memory. :star: :thmbup: I was hoping to meet him when I go to Milano in May but considering the current circumstances that won't materialize unfortunately.

·
Registered
59,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
recieved a response:

lol hi friend of Peetur. I spent some time with Peter last week and I read him your previous messages, I know he misses you guys too. I'll pass on your message next time we speak :) To be honest, it's been a rough road for Peter these last months. His eye issues are basically severe diabetic retinopathy - hemorrhages in the back of his eyes. He's had major surgery on both eyes, and a number of different treatments. We remain hopeful with time some vision will return. To make matters worse, he's been suffering with other issues, mainly gastrointestinal issues, so he's been in and out of hospital for that and generally just sick. For when those issues settle though, I brought him a voice recognition software so he can use his computer completely via voice commands/dictation, so hopefully he'll be up to learning it soon, and will be back wreaking havoc on the forums in no time.

·
Registered
16,006 Posts
It's rough. I'll drop him a line on Facebook and hopefully he gets it. A top bloke in every regard

·
Registered
45,041 Posts
recieved a response:
That's horrible. Really hope he turns the corner soon.

He told me about his medical issue when we met; it's shocking to know how serious it could become.

Hopefully he'll be able to respond at least by proxy to Facebook messages.

·
Registered
23,888 Posts
That's horrible. Really hope he turns the corner soon.

He told me about his medical issue when we met; it's shocking to know how serious it could become.

Hopefully he'll be able to respond at least by proxy to Facebook messages.
When did you meet him?

and did he seem (outwardly) to be without problems then?

·
Administrator
52,913 Posts
Thats horrible to hear :( I promised to show him around Sweden (and swedish chicks :D) next time he came to visit, inshallah he recovers speedily :hopeful: Ahmed give him my best regards please, I dont have facebook so cant send msg there.

1 - 20 of 263 Posts