Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a sad day for every Parma Supporter.

I think Adriano was the best forward we have ever had. He was a attacking department on his own. Replacing him is impossible.
But we have to move on.

I understand the decision the board has taken. We definitely need the money to secure the existence of the club.

I hope Adriano is the last "Golden Boy" who leaves and that we could keep Ferrari, Marchionni ,( Frey ), Bonera , Gila , Bresciano and Barone.

I fear that we would become a supermarket with a lot of promotions. When i read Ferrari for 2 million £ to Juve. My body begins to chake. He is worth at least 8 million £.

I think its wrong to sell our other top players from a financial view. This will only mean less supporters, less european matches and most important of all less chance to find a decent investor to take over the club.




Parma Forever
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
Parmaboy said:
It's a sad day for every Parma Supporter.

I think Adriano was the best forward we have ever had. He was a attacking department on his own. Replacing him is impossible.
But we have to move on.

I understand the decision the board has taken. We definitely need the money to secure the existence of the club.

I hope Adriano is the last "Golden Boy" who leaves and that we could keep Ferrari, Marchionni ,( Frey ), Bonera , Gila , Bresciano and Barone.

I fear that we would become a supermarket with a lot of promotions. When i read Ferrari for 2 million £ to Juve. My body begins to chake. He is worth at least 8 million £.

I think its wrong to sell our other top players from a financial view. This will only mean less supporters, less european matches and most important of all less chance to find a decent investor to take over the club.




Parma Forever
Kind of contridicted yourself by saying you understand the need to sell then later you say it is wrong.

On the less supporters part I think Parma's glory-hunting section left a few years ago, I wouldn't think there are any left to shed to be perfectly honest.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,659 Posts
Re: Re: Sad Day

GaGa said:
Kind of contridicted yourself by saying you understand the need to sell then later you say it is wrong.

On the less supporters part I think Parma's glory-hunting section left a few years ago, I wouldn't think there are any left to shed to be perfectly honest.
I think the attandance at Tardini could drop even further... The fans Parma have around the world could also drop. We're still a decent team who always play in Europe. If we would fall even further back the interest would get even smaller. But not by much. If you're still close to the team after these past few years you'll probably stay close to the team also in the future.

So you're both right. ;)
 

·
Fine Gentlemen
Joined
·
15,599 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Sad Day

VERDI said:
I think the attandance at Tardini could drop even further... The fans Parma have around the world could also drop. We're still a decent team who always play in Europe. If we would fall even further back the interest would get even smaller. But not by much. If you're still close to the team after these past few years you'll probably stay close to the team also in the future.

So you're both right. ;)
I think he was talking about the glory-hunting supporters after all he related it to Parma's success at keeping players...although I think Parma has and will probably lose more fans on sheer frustration...which are not real supporters ofcourse...:tongue:
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top