Sad day in the neighborhood

513 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Firdaus 
#1 ·
Topic: Off-Topic but Deserving of its own Thread
Date: January 10, 2004- 7:02 PM Eastern Standard Time USA
To: Inter Forum Members
Regarding: Coolntall

My dear friends,

I am sad today to announce that our beloved member of the Inter Forum and moderator of the Armenian Football Forum at Xtratime Football Forums is no longer with us. Why he has left no one can speculate, but as you and I have read, he has made it clear that certain issues were on his mind and that he was considering leaving. Regardless of his words, never did I think that in the very next post, in the Inter Prediction League thread, he posted that indeed, he was leaving Xtratime for good.

I'm sad to see such a valuable member of our community and one that brought laughter to our hearts all the time has left. One can only wonder, including myself, where he is today. Why he has left escapes my grasp, but at the same time, I thank him for his valuable contributions to this forum and wish him luck later in life. I made this thread to thank him for his time at the Inter forum and also to show him that people still care about him here and that he is still held in high regard with all of us here, and I really hope he can come back.

Sad to see the guy go.

Pulsar

See less See more
#2 ·
This is all weird, he won the Interista of the Year award, and then some guys weren´t happy with that and all the attention his getting, all of the sudden he is gone, he is no longer a mod, and it is today when I found about this.

I know that if I talk much here I might suffer the same fate of Aramo, but just like he was good for me when I left, I´m here for him. You are our Interista of the year buddy, and most of us really care about you. And If I get ban for talking in your favour so be it.

Forza Aramo!

#4 ·
Coolntall,

I noticed this thread has far many more views than posts. Maybe that is because some people have viewed it and do not know if they should post or comment. The poll says it all really. You were voted by your peers as 2004 Xtratime Interista of the year. Nothing more needs to be said. As much as this forum needs a serious side, it also needs your jokes and smiles. If you ever feel inclined to make a return, know that regardless of differences in approach, Inter brought us all together and none of us would mind if you make a return and provide us with many a laugh and smile.

#7 ·
Inter01 said:
Coolntall,

I noticed this thread has far many more views than posts. Maybe that is because some people have viewed it and do not know if they should post or comment. The poll says it all really. You were voted by your peers as 2004 Xtratime Interista of the year. Nothing more needs to be said. As much as this forum needs a serious side, it also needs your jokes and smiles. If you ever feel inclined to make a return, know that regardless of differences in approach, Inter brought us all together and none of us would mind if you make a return and provide us with many a laugh and smile.

THANK GOD THERE ARE MODERATORS WHO COME OUT AND SOUND LIKE ONE OF THEM PRESS-RELEASE PEOPLE :D

#8 ·
******* you're one of many that make this Inter forum special so Interesting and Passionate you all get on here day after day and show your true colours.Stand proud my friend with your brothers and Unite,you're already missed heaps. :thmbup: ;)

#9 ·
Coolntall, I hope you'll come back. You always brought a lighter side to this forum. You may have been used and caught up in the agendas of others but I'm convinced you're a good and honest person.

Think about it, Aramo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.