Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Florentino Perez is resigning. At least he leaves us with 3 magical years. We will miss you very much.

JC

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Maybe you should start a "Beckham for President" campaign. It might work :)

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Mrfi said:
Yeah, sad day already, that way we will miss laughing about stupid decisions!
You can allways start to follow Inter and Moratti instead ;)

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
zyad said:
So who is taking over that sinking ship for now, and when are they going to he interim elections?
Fernando Martín, vice-president of the club. Martín is a real estate promoter. In minutes an official press conference of the club is expected.

P.S. I just hope they manage to get him to reconsider. :D

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Floro, we had many memorable years together I will never forget you. :cry: :proud:

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
So Madrid is now run by the assistant coach and the vice president playing a bunch of yesterdays stars...Its got potential written all over it, doesnt it?

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
barracuda said:
So Madrid is now run by the assistant coach and the vice president playing a bunch of yesterdays stars...Its got potential written all over it, doesnt it?
Well it can't get worse than currently now can it?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's gonna be interesting to see Madrid's reaction now. How will the crowd react, who's gonna make the line-ups now, who's also leaving the ship before the world cup, are they ready to turn the tables or are they going to have a slump. I remember Barcelona turned the tables after Gaspart quit. Antic got us out of the midtable and up to UEfA Cup spot.

Maybe this will be good for RM, let's wait and see...

JC

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Leckan said:
Well it can't get worse than currently now can it?
They can still squander their CL birth for next year. :neutral:

·
Registered
366 Posts
don't worry guys.. I think the successor won't change his one star per year policy.. since he was handpicked by Perez himself.. and he'a a real estate promotor.. a biz man.. not a football man..

I have a gut feeling that he will be worse than perez..eventhough that seems pretty impossible...

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
The end of an era. :(

Thanks for everything though, let's hope his legacy remains for a very long time...

1 - 20 of 72 Posts