Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This nonsense has got to stop. For months we have been fooling around with the same tactics that don't work, fooling around with the same players who aren't worth jack shit (Nocerino, Molinaro), fooling around with Ranieri being the main joker. And I've seen enough. I've been saying that Ranieri needs to be sacked for months now before our luck runs out, and guess what. Our luck has run out. Anybody who has watched all our matches could tell you that.

The situation will not improve from here unless we sack Ranieri because we know the latter will continue using this foolish 4-4-2 system, continue making the worst substitutions I've ever seen, and continue blaming anybody but himself for our problems. Why? Because he's a horrible manager, a loser at heart, someone who should stick to the ****ing haberdashery business instead of football. A goddamn loser is not good enough for Juventus. Sack this piece of shit NOW.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
No one is available right now. Except Mourinho.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Ferrara

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
I'd be very content with Ranieri sacked in the summer, knowing very well that sacking him now wont do any good.

I'll be pissed if he's still here come august.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
ToniSamp actually makes a great point. The team isn't very good to be honest.

That said, from his work in England, I've never rated him very highly at all. Which is why I was so surprised at all the praise and respect that he got from the Italian media, and XT when he got hired by Juve.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Actually Ranieri can't do miracles with the shitty team the management gave him.
But he damn well can do a good job with it. We have picked up as many points as we have because of two reasons:

1. Our key players (Buffon, Trez, Camo etc) have been saving our ass.
2. LUCK!

Ranieri is not the reason we have as many points as we have(and don't forget, it's not as 3rd place is a miracle, considering that Milan has been terrible). We have no gameplan with him. Our offensive game is built on coincidence, or individual performances.

And it's not like he's giving us hope for the future. Look at the signing of Sissoko. What was that good for? He's the type of player we need the least. Ranieri went and spent all that money on a player that can't pass the ball 5 metres, in stead of someone who can make us play.

Ranieri is not a winner. Period.

·
Registered
44,371 Posts
Let him fullfil the rest of this season, then sack him in the summer and start over with someone who isn't a coward.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Who are the options?

Lippi - Not Likely
Prandelli - Impossible for now
Mourinho - at the moment we are a midtable squad

My Vote goes for C.Gentile

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Agree.

We should also sack our defence bar Chiellini and Legro imo.

·
Registered
34,472 Posts
Actually Andy has a point.

Right now i think getting Mourinho would be easier than in the summer, cause in the summer there are other clubs who will make changings like Barcelona. But right now none of the big clubs are going to risk, cause they are still playing in CL.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Prandelli would be our prime target.

Hitzfeld is also available this summer.

Rijkaard could be another option.

·
Administrator
53,292 Posts
Its impossible he will be fired until last game is played, so lets not play with that unrealistic notion. But I seriously fear we are so clueless that we will actually keep him for next season. It would entirely kill all the excitement I have built for next season, buying quality players (hopefully the types of Diego,Aguero,G.Rossi, VDV etc), having Giovinco return and seeing a more serious contender for titles.

But it really angers me to think they will probably keep Ranieri for next season, extremely unsettling thought.

·
Registered
34,472 Posts
Its impossible he will be fired until last game is played, so lets not play with that unrealistic notion. But I seriously fear we are so clueless that we will actually keep him for next season. It would entirely kill all the excitement I have built for next season, buying quality players (hopefully the types of Diego,Aguero,G.Rossi, VDV etc), having Giovinco return and seeing a more serious contender for titles.

But it really angers me to think they will probably keep Ranieri for next season, extremely unsettling thought.
Let me just kill the excitement for you know, saying that WHAT IF ...*

*you know damn sure ;) **

** well if we finish 5th

·
Administrator
53,292 Posts
Then missing CL atleast has one huge plus I could live with, it would gurantee that Ranieri is finito.

·
Registered
34,472 Posts
Prandelli would be our prime target.

Hitzfeld is also available this summer.

Rijkaard could be another option.

1. Play in CL or clean others mess?

2. I think he wont be interested of Club coaching, or atleast not for a club like juve where by then the hopes would be very high. I mean his quiting Bayern, with all the toys he has there now, and starts to manage NT.

3. I can see him going to Chelsea imo. And to be honest i would take Vialli over him. I dont rate Rijkaard that highly. Here he wont have the messis and etos around, here he will have half aging and wounded side to take care.

Honestly we need a proper manager. Rijkaard is more like a experiment. We are in a situation where we need to build a way up and relatively fast.

--
And lets just think now, what if we dont make it this year, will Buffon, Trez, Camo, Zanetti be interested of playing here more, if you could play in a club what takes part of CL and can guarantee success. :scared:

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
us missing CL would be a gigantic blow, financially and sporting wise...

it's odd that gentile hasn't gotten another job in italy, never even mentioned among candidates...lippi would only come here if he were granted full control (ferguson style) and i doubt that happens...

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Actually Andy has a point.

Right now i think getting Mourinho would be easier than in the summer, cause in the summer there are other clubs who will make changings like Barcelona. But right now none of the big clubs are going to risk, cause they are still playing in CL.
If we wait until the summer the managers will have already found their new line of work. Right now we have to make changes because we have an opportunity to bring in Mourinho or others, but if we wait we'll lose out to Milan, Barcelona and the like who have good negotiators unlike the fools we have on this board.

Make the changes now and get this over with. Ranieri does nothing but make us play like a bunch of pigs on the pitch and it cannot get worse than this. Buffon can see this himself and he's on the pitch, so anybody disagreeing with what I have to say needs to look at the frustration Buffon and Nedved have shown and finally sulk it up a bit. Ranieri is a perpetual loser who never deserved this job anyway.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
im fed up with him as well..i dont care if we should have had more points due to dubious ref decisions during the season, Ranieri isnt good enough.

I say ask Lippi for a favour, that is to coach us until the end of the season. He he wants to stay on, then great, if not, then at least we'll see how good certain players really are. On top of that, maybe he could get the best out of players such as Tiago for example so at least the 4-4-2 could actually work better.

anyway, juve wont sack him, he'll have to resign.

1 - 20 of 168 Posts