Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parma chief Sacchi linked with Real Madrid
tribalfootball.com - November 30, 2004

Parma technical chief Arrigo Sacchi has been sensationally linked with Real Madrid.

The former AC Milan and Italy trainer is under consideration by Real president Florentino Perez to takeover from Mariano Garcia Remon for next season.

Perez has a shortlist of names to succeed Garcia Remon, who is only contracted to the end of this season, and Sacchi's name is on top.

The veteran coach is aware of the speculation and those close to him say he is "intrigued" by the Real challenge and would be happy to speak with Perez about returning to management.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
He resigned as manager due to stress. I don't want to lose Sacchi, but not many people would turn down that offer it comes round.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
He resigned as manager due to stress. I don't want to lose Sacchi, but not many people would turn down that offer it comes round.
Agreed the opportunity to coach one of the world's colossal powers in football is something you don't really so no to.Although I don't like Sacchi that much even though he won many things with Milan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts