Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently, Sacchi is off to take the position of Director of Football at Real Madrid.

I'm not sure what to make out of all this... Real Madrid is as big as they come, but with the club in such trouble, I think he should have waited till the summer...

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Nothings official but if it's true I agree he should wait until the summer.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
This CAN'T be a moral boost for the players. Now everybody will want to leave as quick as possible.

Crap.. bullshit and much other things is what this is. :groan:

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I don't blame him really. One of the biggest men still in Italian football, and one of the worlds biggest clubs want him. It's an offer he can't really reject if we're honest.

I'd just thank him for the excellent work he has done here.

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Lets hope he DOES NOT get a HEART ATTACK AGAIN. :dielaugh:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
so, do u know...u have a new ds... Oreste Cinquini. He left us just after 3 months for helps you...

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Arianna said:
so, do u know...u have a new ds... Oreste Cinquini. He left us just after 3 months for helps you...
No, I had no idea. So is he the direct replacement for Sacchi? :depress:.

Damn, Sacchi will be a massive loss, but I wish him good-luck :thmbup:.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
yea...ex Bologna, Fiorentina, Lazio
I don't know if he's good since he did nothing for us...we had already the team ready when he went there...Marino had done all before to leave for Napoli.
Fiorentina guys hated him, they say he's bad...but i really don't know.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
i don't know. I've just read about Cinuindi today and our president said he left us for Parma already yesterday after the game against Lazie

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
I don't think Sacchi has officially gone yet? I guess we will learn more tomorrow.
It will be official tomorrow according to italian and spanish press. I think that its a big loss, but maybe our new DS will see that we lack of experience and will take some nice players :)

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
If he takes a few players from Udinese I wouldn't moan.

Sacchi is a big loss to the evergrowing staff list :(. I didn't expect him to stay forever, but it sucks that Arrigo is going :(.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Amiumtaur said:
If he takes a few players from Udinese I wouldn't moan.
only Fava( we'll give him to Toro for having Calaiò:wth: ) and Mirko Pieri:)yuck: ) could be on the market... :wallbang:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
It's official alright,I personally don't like Sacchi and don't rate him as high as others.Yes he won many things with Milan but I still have my reasons for not liking the guy.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I would take Fava on-loan til June. Another foward wouldn't hurt. Very unlikely though.

I've seen no word of it being official yet.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts