Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arrigo Sacchi wants €500.000 for his work as a consultant last year and have sent a letter to AC Parma through his lawyer. If Parma doesn't pay him within a month then Sacchi will ask for Parma to be put into liquidation and thus Serie C2...

Thank you very much mr Sacchi. I hope that new car, or whatever, is worth it. :rollani:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
True, this was unexpected...Ah well, so it continues to get worse, much as I predicted:( I wish for once that I was wrong...:depress:

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Maybe he just hates Bondi.

:( :(

This is pathetic!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Today he said that it was only a symbolic act and that he doesn't want to cause any trouble for the club...

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
VERDI said:
Today he said that it was only a symbolic act and that he doesn't want to cause any trouble for the club...
Yea I read that... what the hell does he mean by symbolic act? :googly:

the article;

Arrigo Sacchi has been working with Parma for the past two years and yesterday he wrote a letter to a judge asking to force the club to pay the 500 thousand euro that they owe him for his services.

The problem is that the club has debts for 180 million euro and this letter doesn't come as support for the new general manager Baraldi.

"The letter is just a formal act," Sacchi said. "I want to explain that I won't make any problems for Parma and for the town because I want to stay and do everything that I can to help".

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Oh, I kinda get it now. Well, according to laws in most countries, if a company is indebted to you and you don't take legal action against it, even by the form of a complaint, then after a period of time the debt could be deleted. Hence, Sacchi mainly wants to safeguard the owned money, not nessesarily take them on the spot. He will probably not process the complaint to trial.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Our debts get higher one day & lower the next. Who actually knows what is going on, except that bastard Bondi?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts