Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know? Is he staying? Is he leaving/ What is the truth behind the Real Madrid and the Ajax rumors? If I were in his shoes, I would stay in Benfica. Anyone knows what's going on?

Ramses II

·
International
5,629 Posts
Sabry is staying at Benfica for now...Benfica is looking powerful for this season...all they need now is one playmaker from midfield ala Rui Costa.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Sabry Will Stay!

Sabry has made arrangements with the club to arrive late to training camp which starts this Thursday (the 6th). He is playing for Egypt in their WC02 qualifying match versus Senegal and arrives in Lisboa on the 13th.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, wish us good luck in this Senegal game! Egypt is in the toughest group in the African World Cup Quals, a Group including Morocco, Algeria, Senegal (all top-notch African teams) and Namibia, who surprisingly tied with Morocoo already in the first game. Only one team goes through.

If Egypt wins this first game against Senegal in Senegal on July 9, I say -with 99% confidence- that Egypt will go through.

Ramses

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Good luck to Abdelsatar Sabry and Egypt! I know Senegal and Maroc are tough, but I don't really know anything about Algeria or Namibia's squads.

Forca Sabry!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts