·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are Ramses II and Sabry?!?!

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Hahahaha Very funny Santa.. There is a difference between arguing which I do alot and like to do (in fact I enjoy getting on peoples nerves ;) ), and fighting.

Welcome back Razor, hope you enjoyed every minute of it :)

At last I managed to find a way to watch the porutguese league , its abit late, but there is always next year.
Anyways I will try to log on more often..

[This message has been edited by Sabry (edited 26-05-2000).]

R

·
0 Posts
I am here Razor...I have been back to Egypt last week for a quick business trip, so my access to the internet was restricted a little bit...not in terms of capability to login, but the connection speed is still frustrating....still using dialup only...they say that DSL is coming in soon though...

I don't really 'fight' with Sabry, actually I think he is a very nice guy...and hopefully he will accept joining us at egyptiansoccer.com somehow, we are expanding very soon, and would need a hand from smart people like him....

R

·
0 Posts
...and speaking of Sabry, what is the story with the real Sabry? Is this rumor about leaving to Real Madrid true? How do the fans feel about it in Benfica? If this happens, this guy would breal a record: he did not stay in one club more than one season in the last 4 years!

Ramses II

1 - 6 of 6 Posts