Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who says we won't have the best defence in the world

H

·
0 Posts
Goran Sablic u Valenciu!

Mislim to je super za Gorana, bar je osigurao zivot, i N.K. Hajduk Split je nesto zaradio. Nisam nista cuo da ide Sablic u Valenciu, koliko mu vrijedi ugovor? Goran Sablic je za mene ista klasa kao najbolji branic na-svijetu Igor Tudor. Mlad, Visok, Jak, Siguran, i dobro zna sa balun.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think there are details about this possible transfer on www.nogomet.com so its not sure that he is going yet but there are talks,but still if he doesn't sign for valencia he will for some other big euro club

·
International
8,545 Posts
I've also heard today that Bayern are interested in SAblic. Nogomet.com got the story from kicker, a German site.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
He was always a good player but there was a lot of stupid journalists that didn't like him.
He also pays a lot of attention to his hairstyle.

·
©
7,230 Posts
Ivica Olic

Didn't want to start another thread so I will put it here.;)

Croatia forward Olic ponders 6m Bordeaux move

Tuesday 23rd April 2002

NK Zagreb striker Ivica Olic has revealed that Championnat giants Bordeaux are hoping to sign him for next season.

"The transfer fee is £6 million and I would get around £800,000 a year," said the Croatia star, who has stormed to the top of the league goalscoring charts this season after joining Zagreb from Marsonia.

He has already turned down a bid from Juventus, but revealed on Tuesday that he had met members of a management team owned by Jean-Maria Cantona, the brother of former Manchester United star Eric, and is prepared to join Bordeaux.

Olic's agent Dragan Maric said: "We talked with the French and they said Bordeaux were ready to sign the player, although nothing has been signed yet. Jean Marie Cantona will come to Zagreb on May 4 to watch Zagreb's game against Kamen Ingrad.

"A lot of Italian clubs have called me, but they haven't come up with any concrete offers. What Bordeaux are offering is close to what we asked for when Juventus were interested in the player."

Bordeux have had a disappointing season in France, despite lifting the League Cup at the weekend by beating Lorient in the final. They are expected to lose star forward Pauleta in the summer.

---------------------

What do you think? I think a move like this is good, he will be playing regularly and it is still a good league. Then if he proves himself he will go to a big superpower. I think it makes sense rather than sitting on the bench at some huge team with 6 strikers to compete with. That is if it happens of course.:)

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
dinamo11,
when Olic was making some of those lightning quick runs against Bosna, I said to myself "Bosko who?"
All jokes aside, he really does deserve to sign with a big club.

That boy can run.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
I just hope that he doesn't become another Biscan,Leko,Vucko,Maric,Jurcic,Balaban,Vranjes etc,etc,etc...

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
give Vranjes and Leko a little time...and Biscan will eventually succeed. ;)

·
Registered
434 Posts
can someone giv me some info on goran ljuboljevic...cant remember his surname...sumfing along those lines...18?? year old who plays for osijek

tried out wiv ajax but ended up rejecting them...they offered 500000 pounds i fink it was

hes also being tracked by real madrid, bayern and a few other big euro clubs...hes supposed to be a huge talent

i heard hes on his way to panathanaikos

anyone know anything about him?

·
Registered
434 Posts
im guessing nobody does?

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
majstor said:
Hope so,for the Croatian soccer sake.
whats so bad about Leko, I dont get it, please enlighten me...

as to Olic, Bordeaux seems like a good choice, not too big, however that does NOT mean that he will get starting place by default, hopefully it doesnt get into his had like with Biscan

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
well, he is defender, not midfielder...and he is older than you, so I am not sure if you can call him the kid

;-)

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
well, he is defender, not midfielder
point being? no one said anyone was a midfielder oh u mean Biscan is the mid? no i wouldnt say he is a mid even though thats what he started out as in Dinamo he usualy played more defensive mid almost a libero position if you will like Soldo or Tudor now

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
point being that you are comparing apples to oranges... biscan is defensive midfielder at most... sure Tudor can play the role as well as defender, but thats why he is considered to be versatile player... sablic is not defensive midfielder and he never played as such so comparing him to Biscan is not possible from that stand point...

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
sorry ;-)

it seems that urs and ero's jokes are hard to get.. I will try harder next time ok?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts