Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Lazio-fan with me...
He says that Inter are goin to buy Della Penia....I dont belive the words he syas....but I want him!!!

We can swap him with Jugovic, Svennis is a serbian-lover!!!!

UCK-forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Driton what do you have agains serbian players?? Are you a racist or what?? they are pretty good... look at mijatovic, mihajlovic, milosevic and so on .. they are all great players and they play at the best clubs of the world. I think that Jugovic is far better that de la pena...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To Junior:

Look now....How good was MMihajlovic against Slovenia???

They play an ugly-football..

They are

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Driton,if they are so bad why almsot every top teams has a Serbian player?

They dont play ugly football.They are incosistent,sloppy and selfish but its always a pleasure to watch them because they have so much pure football talent.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Jugovic and Milosovic are really good players and have proved that in EURO 2000. But Mijatovic and Mihajlovic are REALLY overrated. I think Yugoslavia would have had a better chance if they used Kovacovic instead of Mijatovic.

I still fail to see what people have against Jugovic, he really hit great form towards the end of the season with a great performance in the champions league qualifier and Euro 2000. At least he does what he is supposed to do on the field. I would rather inter lose Seedorf than Jugovic.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Some of the Yugoslav players are overrated (Mijatovic) but over all they are great individuals -- they just can't play together in the national squad -- but I think there is no doubt about how important are the mihajlovic free-kicks for lazio, or how important mijatovic was for real in the CL( he won them the CL!). Mijatovic is gettin' old and can't really live-up to expectations in italy..

·
Registered
731 Posts
Manta you are 100% right.Mijatovic and Mihailovic are too old (I gues they are ready for Bologna:)
And you Driton,i guess that you should visit psichiatrist when you think de la pena is better than Jugovic(he is not even close).Wherever he was he was a great prospect but he never played

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
One thing that's come to my mind..isn't De la Pena a def: mid and Jugovic an att. mid (lefty)?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
De La Pena is a midfielder, I can say his position is the same as Dino Baggio.As for Jugovic, he's more likely to playthe centre of midfielder, but he also can play on the left flank

De La Pena works well with Ronaldo :)

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Yes it is true that De La Pena is probably R9's best friend in Europe.....but.......Inzaghi and Vieri are pretty chummy too.....do we get him? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same for De La Pena but to be honest he is one of my favourite players. I thought he was gonna be a true great of the game when i saw his younger days at Barca but.....thanx to Van Gaal its all gone down the drain.....sigh

here is Spain's ultimate line up.

Casillas

Abelardo
Helguera
Campo

Sergi
Mendieta
Guardiola
Salgado

De La Pena

Raul
Luis Enrique/Morientes/Dani/Diego Tristan.....he of the Maradona dribbles

then SPain will play up to potential.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You SDF, what t f*** are you talking about????
I didnt mentioned Jugovic!!!!!

Who involved him in thefirst place???

To the ones who says that Yugo doesnt play ugly football...did you see the game against Croatia???
I think it was mirkovic who grabed a croatian player on the balls...damn that hurt I belive!!!!

Screw them!!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
(Sorry IVO)

Listen up you bobblehead blind idiot,did you see the game at all? did you see how Croatia played with all those flying tackles? Mirkovic did an ultimate stupid and unforgivable thing but I understand him.So because they grabbed someone's balls mean they play ugly football? you are obviusly a rasist and you have nothing better to do than insult people as you did in the Parma forum.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Driton you are really a stupid one..(and a racist) you don't have a clue 'bout football and who the hell do you think you are? Did you really watch the Euro2000 games?? In every game Yugoslavia got a red card ( thats true) But half of them weren't deserved! Kezman got a red card for a tackle that was repeated by Holland against Italy and they didn't even get a yellow one... it must be really frustrating for the Yugoslav players to play against 12 players ( referee)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts