Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on saturday we must beat the host S.Korea to say "we are the third best team in the world"!!
I am pretty sure we will!!! We must win and we deserve it!!!
But also it depends on the referee :D Will we be shocked like other teams or will we make the 3rd place or isn`t it important anymore?

For me it is very important!!
We can show our abilities once again to the world... And nobody remembers the 4th:tongue: it doesn`t count!!!

So once again: HAYDI TÜRKIYE... SIZINLEYIZ !!!:fero:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I am confident we will win. I am very proud of our players so far, I don't care what happens in that game that much. But I hope we win. 3rd is better than 4th, but no matter what changes need to be made in the management(coaching) and also the players did great and what ever happens I am proud of them.

IN THE US THEY ARE NOT EVEN GIVING THE MATCH LIVE. IT SUCKS!!!!!!! WHAT THE F*CK YOU KNOW. I WONDER WHAT CRAPPY ASS SHOW THEY ARE GOING TO PUT DURING GAME TIME. I KNOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE GAME ON TV IF I AM A WAKE DURING GAME TIME, SO I WILL SLEEP UNTIL 13:30 ON GAMEDAY WHICH IS ALSO THE TIME OF KICK OFF.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I really want us to win against South Korea, but I don't think we will. The reason is simply that I don't think our players will be enough motivated to beat them. They lost the important semi-final and being third or fourth actually doesn't matter much, so they won't play like they did against Brazil, for which I can't blame them. And Hasan will be suspended too, I guess. Anyway, I still want to hope a good surprise of my team and a win against South Korea.
Best of wishes to Turkey!!!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Good point Walkince, but I think the players wanna raise their market price, so I think we might have chance. There is no way we will be motivated much as Korea, but we will be ok, because Korea has a finishing problem also, they can't finish.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Turkey must beat Korea. Another result is unacceptable. Korea is one of those teams that I DON"t respect. Referees brought them to the semifinals...whatever, Turkiye must beat . That is it.
Let's make a party again!:)

·
Registered
68 Posts
I think we deserve to go out with a win! My fear for the 3rd place game is that we'll treat it as a less important game as we do when we play friendlies!

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
I think we deserve to go out with a win! My fear for the 3rd place game is that we'll treat it as a less important game as we do when we play friendlies!
I think this game is very important and I believe we're gonna win.:cool:

After China and Japan we have one more Asian team to beat:tongue:

And, unlike us S. Korea doesn't have a lot of experience. And everybody accepts that we deserved to be here:)

It's so nice to see that Turkiye is building their own traditional style:cool:

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Hasan Sas will not play and that will reduce Turkey chance of winning by 20%. With home ground advantage, Korea will be looking for a victory to end they campiagn well. Close call again.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
I have a feeling Senol Gunes will use this game to give players who haven't been involved a chance (i.e, Abdullah, Okan, Zafer). I feel sorry for them that they have to travel back to S.K again. They must be exhausted.

This match has some prestige, the 2 teams that really surprised the world will have their own final.

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Zacxaviqer said:
Hasan Sas will not play and that will reduce Turkey chance of winning by 20%. With home ground advantage, Korea will be looking for a victory to end they campiagn well. Close call again.
Damn, that was a stupid foul by hasan:rolleyes:
Who will start in his place now? Izzet or Okan maybe?

I think we will win this 1-0.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts

IN THE US THEY ARE NOT EVEN GIVING THE MATCH LIVE. IT SUCKS!!!!!!! WHAT THE F*CK YOU KNOW. I WONDER WHAT CRAPPY ASS SHOW THEY ARE GOING TO PUT DURING GAME TIME. I KNOW I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE GAME ON TV IF I AM A WAKE DURING GAME TIME, SO I WILL SLEEP UNTIL 13:30 ON GAMEDAY WHICH IS ALSO THE TIME OF KICK OFF. [/B]

HUH?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
They are giving the game at 13:30 here in the US. But it is actually at 7:30, so they are not giving the game live here in america. That's what I was trying to point out Flying Hellfish.

·
Registered
175 Posts
i hope senol gunes plays ilhan and arif upfront and put okan in hasan sas's place if hasan sas is suspended(i dont remember his first yellow card).......it would be nice to watch forwards who might score for a change....i think turkey will win 2-0

GO TURKIYE!!
GO BESIKTAS!!:)

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Hasan Sas can play against Korea. He got his first yellow card in the game against China, but since that was in the first round it will not count. :)

About the game. I think we will win this one if our players really want to and dont play like if it was a friendly. Predict a 2-1 win.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I hope Hakan will have diarrhea on Saturday and then Turkey will win. ;)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
What about Nihat ???? He should play too...

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
This is a must-win game.........they should be bringing out the mentality Gala have against Italian teams.......were they almost butcher the oppents..hahaha.....Good Luck Turkey bring us a medal and make us even more proud.

Haydi Cocuklar!!!!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Manny said:
Hasan Sas can play against Korea. He got his first yellow card in the game against China, but since that was in the first round it will not count. :)

About the game. I think we will win this one if our players really want to and dont play like if it was a friendly. Predict a 2-1 win.
Manny I found this on the official world cup page:

Coach Senol Gunes will be looking to Ilhan to lead the attack as veteran Hakan Sukur has lacked form in these finals and Hasan Sas will sit out having received a yellow card in the 89th minute of Turkey's 1-0 loss to Brazil on Wednesday.
Will Hasan play or what?

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
So it will be with both Ilhan and Hakan:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Maestro10, i saw that, but on the statistics page you can see that Hasan has only recieved 2 yellow cards in the tournament. He got the first one in the game against China, but that doenst count since they deleted all yellow cards from the first round.

The journalist who wrote the match preview must have been wrong. :)

Here you can see that Sas has only recieved 2 yellow cards:
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/en/t/st/if/iyc/index.html

He got the first yellow card in this match:
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/en/t/m/mr/42.html

And the second yellow card in this match:
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/en/t/m/mr/62.html

1 - 20 of 39 Posts