Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we have a youngster coming through who is going to be without doubt one of the all time greats, assuming he can handle the pressure. It makes you feel all warm inside.

More notably H. was there to watch him last night, do you think he used the opportunity to talk to anyone? - I'd be very surprised if he didn't, but I don't know for certain, does anyone have any non-speculative info?

D

·
0 Posts
Steven Gerrard perfome was in formidable form in the under-21 match for England against Yugoslavia.

Who thinks Keegan should include him in the squad for Euro 2000?

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I think that he has got to go to Euro championships.
He is so mature and will fill in at the position where we need him the most. It will also give him experience and I'm sure he will not dissapoint.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah - I agree,

I think hes a star and although Euro 2000 would be a lot of pressure I think he can handle it. Not only that I thnk he will love it. Isn't it great to see the Liverpool team improving all the time. I've watched Man U, Leeds, Arsenal and Chelsea this week and I'm no longer scared about playing them. In fact I think we are better than all but Man U at the moment and I think it is only a matter of time before that changes. Let the good times roll. (This is usually the point at which Liverpool lose two in a row, so I'll touch some wood)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Spurs next - we lost against them last time we went on a run. They have nothing to win for - the 98-99 Liverpool would lose.
Gimme some of that wood.

X

·
0 Posts
gerard should not get into england's squad...but into 1st team directly!!!

i think he's the best defensive midfielder england has right now..together with wise
but he's also shown he's got some nice creativity and passing and has already made some nice assists!
i still remember that superb goal he scored months ago when he went through 2-3 defenders alone!!!that was GREAT!! :D

the only one who can rival him for a spot now is wise who's been in superb form this season..

ince,batty,sherwood,..just forget them!
cos now we've got better...much better :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts