Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And now it´s time for Glen and Amo to admit that I was right about Deisler being a future star - if you saw the England - Germany game :)

Deisler was along with Novotny the 2 best players in the german team ( Jancker, Scholl where also great and Ziege eliminated Beckham ).

Forza Lazio !!

·
Registered
372 Posts
It has been a while, but now I´m back !!!

Yes,Deisler had a great game against England. He made a really good impression !!!!!! Definately what Germany needs. It feels like the german team is lacking good young players.

Scholl is my favourite player in the German team. He is the only player in Germany that is creative. It´s a pity that Effenberg doesn´t play..........

A

·
0 Posts
Germany belong to the past

I can't see in Germany any new young stars , Just Deisler and he isn't a big star . I remember that last year I saw Enrico Kuern (hope i spell correct) he is from TBA Berlin (or something like that) he is 18-19 years old and he is very good I saw him in youth tourment can't remember which.....

·
Registered
859 Posts
Deisler was good, he impressed me and i bet that we are going to see him for Germany for the next forty years (i mean it is Germany)
As for Germany i really share the feelings that they are a team from the past...i mean they really need to change a few things.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Deisler really impressed me yesterday . I think he is worth to buy :cool:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Svennis you were right,Deisler was fantastic yesterday...he was everywhere,really impressive!

Lets make the team of the future stars that havent played thier full potential.That excludes Buffon,Anelka and Raul because they are already established internationals...ok,who are the brightest young talents? here is my selection....

THE WONDER KIDS 11:

Iker Casillas (Spain and Real Madrid)

Rio Ferdinand (England and West Ham
Igor Tudor (Croatia and Juventus)
Saliou Lassissi (Ivory Coast and Parma)

Sebastian Deisler (Germany and Hertha Berlin) for you Svennis :)
Steve Gerrard (England and Liverpool)
Andrea Pirlo (Italy and Inter)
Francisco Farinos (Spain and Valencia)
Simao Sabrosa (Portugal and Barcelona)

Ronaldinho Gaucho (Brazil and Gremio)
Javier Saviola (Argentina and River Plate)

Your teams? remember,players not up to their full potential and not long time proven internationals...

A

·
0 Posts
Maybe they are still too young but wwhat about Antonio Cassano , Montano (From Parma)
and others like Pablo Aimar , Juan Riquelme Roberto Bronio that I'm sure that he is better than Steven Gerard Gerard Lopez (Valencia) is also a graet prospect for the future.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Gerard Lopez sucks and is one of the most overrated players on earth.

I'm pretty sure you havent seen Gerrard play.No way Baronio is better than him.

As for Riquelme and imar I consider they have reached their prime (of course it always takes improvement) but they are mature enough.They just wait their trasnfer to show their talent off.

Cassano and Montano...we dont really know how good they are right? I personally have seen Cassano play twice and he was REALLY good for a 17-18 year old man but still REALLY not good enough to start at a good team.As for Montano,he was impressive at the Copa America but still too young.I think they are just (STILL) not good enough to enter my team.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
About these 'future stars' :

Cassano still has more to prove if he wants to be put in that list!

After almost everything else has gone wrong for me in Euro 2000 :( one of the small consolations was that Deisler won the 'battle of future stars' with Owen :) in that Ger vs Eng match! The media was buzzing about the battle of these two wonderkids, and Owen has been pretty quiet so far in Euro 2000. Must also blame the lack of service to him too, though.

I'll continue to keep an eye on Deisler! :D

-- Nedved! in mourning :( :( :( --

1 - 10 of 10 Posts