Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
International
6,519 Posts
NO WAY Conceicao should leave lazio ! He stays ! HE STAYS !!!!!! He scored hat trick against Germany he simply RULEZ !!!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Have you guys seen the goals ?
I can only agree with you about the awesome humour of England and Germany being rediculed, but I've definately seen more classy hattricks than Conseicao's.
It's always special anyway and it's only right that you're proud of him, but the first two goals... dough!

Ciao.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
my congrats to portugal and romania!!!!

great games....you just gotta love teams with heart and determination....hahaha im so happy germany and england are out.....ESPECIALLY ENGLAND....THEY SUCK!

also, ss lazio11..

i know conceicao is good, but dont think he is the greatest for one good game....we have to think about the whole season. its time to sell him and get figo.

one more thing. CONGRATS TO TURKEY....WHAT A TEAM. if only slovenia makes the quarterfinals, this euro2000 will become the greatest ever.

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glen, WE DONT CARE!! :)

Always a substitute for the last matches, and everybody on this forum seems to agree that he may leave instead of Figo..but not me...I will stick with him...

And the special thing...it was against those Germans!!

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THINK ABOUT THE WHOLE SEASON!!!??

What the hell did he do wrong!??

This just pisses me off!!!

Turkey, what a team? Please!
Belgium deserved to pass the next round considering their way better play in the past matches!!

·
International
6,519 Posts
I am with you Michel... Conceicao stays..... !

CONCEICAO !
SERGIO !
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!!!

_____________ _____ _______________
\ \ / õ \ / /
\____________\ / __\ /______________/
\ \ / \ / /
\___________\__/ \____/_____________/
\ >> S.S. LAZIO 1900 - 2000 << /
\________CAMPIONI__D'ITALIA__________/
\ | | /
\ | | /
\ | | /
\ | | /
\ | | /
\ | | /
\ | | /
\| |/
\ /
\ /
\ /
\ /
\/

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Glen like the speedbump Del Piero hit when he scored against sweden ??

Always when a players scores a hattrick it´s special and should be cheered. Today Conceciao and a substituted portugal embarrassed a germany that had to win !!!

I can say again - " I´d rather have Figo then Conceciao " but and I said this the first time too " only if Vieri won´t come "

Conceciao is a great crosser but this season he has had nothing to aim for.

Forza Lazio - Euro2000 champs :)

Ps. so far the best players have been Lazio players :) Nedved, Nesta, Couto and now Conceciao :) !!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Glen, it would not be like you if you didn't stick your nose in it!!!!

As far Conceicao goes, I could'nt care if he stayed on the bench all night, for me hat trick or not Conceicao must stay with us, he is UNIQUE!!!
P.S. But his 3 goals made me happy, I'd really prefer him on the field!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Svennis you're wrong when you say that Lazio players have been good in Euro 2000. Zidane, Henry, Thuram, Babbel and Figo have also played great games for their team.

And to get to the purpase of this post: Congradulations to Sergio Conceicao!!!
He deserves it and i hope he continues to do well. He's a very good player though fans don't always recognize that.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Cecco; I understand all Lazio fans' joy to the fullest. Conseicao is a very good player and generally ridiculed Germany tonight. I was just pointing out that the first two goals are hardly a reason to hail hi as the second coming :) OK ?
FOR YOUR INFORMATION: Lazio is STILL my second team in Italy. Obviously I hope you won't repeat last years success, but I'd rather you win it than one of the Milano teams.

Svennis; I'm not quite sure what you mean ?

Ciao.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Forza Sergio Conceicao, There's no way for him to play for another team next season, He's a laziale, we should keep him, unless we got Figo from Barcelona.

I hope Portugal can go all the way to win this EURO 2000
It doesn't matter who win the championship, as long as there's a Lazio player in that team
Italy, Portugal, Yugoslavia

Forza Lazio
Forza Sergio Conceicao

B

·
0 Posts
Glen,

OK the first goal was a tap in but the other 2 were quality! When does anybody make a hat-trick and not score a tap in or a penalty??

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
I guess the point is that we, as Laziale, are happy for Conceicao! Which Laziale wouldn't be happy for him? Personally I wanted it to be Romania and Germany from this group to qualify, but I was still happy to see a Laziale shone. And at least my hope for Romania is still fulfilled :)

And we at Lazio know what Conceicao is capable of. It's not as if his performance last night was the best; he's capable to perform better than that. But at least a hat-trick is something to celebrate, and it's the first hat-trick of Euro 2000! So we're happy for him!

And maxim:
svennis said that so far Lazio players have done well in Euro 2000, that doesn't mean non-Lazio players don't! He didn't say "ONLY Lazio players", didn't he?

The decision whether or not Conceicao stays shouldn't be based on the hat-trick, but I guess we're aware that AFTER the hat-trick more people will be interested in him!

And that's that.

-- Nedved! in mourning :( -- well, not so much after Conceicao's hattrick ;)

M

·
0 Posts
You should read more carefully Nedved. Svennis said: "so far the best players have been lazio players". This is very explicit. He didn't have to say "only".

1 - 20 of 21 Posts