3,794 Posts
koreancrew said:
----------------aykut
--------omer, bulent, orhan
sabri-----batista, petre
-----------berkant, cihan
------------karan, necati

wtf best i could come up wit :howler:
You are obssesed with Batista man. Do you know that he is leading the pack of the players, who are going to be booted out for next season.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
obsessed? :howler: i think hes the best midfielder we have and so i want him to play, no obsession jus knowledge :D and if he leaves hell go to trabzonspor and make them huge and we'll be stuck with the slowest defense midfielder in the league...

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
koreancrew said:
----------------aykut
sabri-----batista, petre

wtf best i could come up wit :howler:
----------------aykut
sabri----------petre-----------hasan

much betta

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Tolga said:
Lay lay lay lay lay lay lay lay layyyyyy
ISTANBULSPOR..

Come on Istanbul, do it for survival. Do it for Aykut hoca :proud:
You shouldn't worry about him, since it looks like he is going to Gencler. I am sure he is not going to be at Istanbulspor next year.

But then I would not mind at all if a team like Istanbul drops to the 2nd league. I would mind Bursa going down since they have a good history and a city team etc..

I would much rather see a team like Sakaryaspor than Istanbul in the first division next year.

·
*the drum drum*
42,565 Posts
Flying Hellfish said:
You shouldn't worry about him, since it looks like he is going to Gencler. I am sure he is not going to be at Istanbulspor next year.

But then I would not mind at all if a team like Istanbul drops to the 2nd league. I would mind Bursa going down since they have a good history and a city team etc..

I would much rather see a team like Sakaryaspor than Istanbul in the first division next year.
Yeah, and I would much rather not see an idol and a true Fenerbahçe legend fail, regardless of where he'll be next season..;)
And add to that, Uche and Boliç are there, among other lesser players..

Bursa has been flirting with relegation for years, they won't go down..

I hope those Sebat bastards go.. 6 points from their "brothers" in 2 weeks have helped them out of an impossible position :rollani:

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
wouldnt say so when we have hakan sukur, umit karan, florin bratu, arif erdem, and necati ATES :star: :star: :star:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts