Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
ho hum I guess? No interest in GS anymore?

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Their stadium was half empty as well....strange behaviour for the fans of a team who still have a shot for the title!

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
But the question is why do you guys care what happens with Galatasaray too :confused:

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Cengo said:
Their stadium was half empty as well....strange behaviour for the fans of a team who still have a shot for the title!
it wasn't half empty, it was nearly full, it was like 75% or may more full

Because everybody knows we can win the league now becasue Fener wont drop any points anymore... if we had a drawn with Tarbzon, then we would of had a chance...

but its not over yet..

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
gravesends said:
But the question is why do you guys care what happens with Galatasaray too :confused:

Is that so strange.....then why do you care what happens to Fener, Trabzon and Besiktas? :howler:

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
gravesends said:
Somebody has to, I guess :D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Cihan007x said:
Because everybody knows we can win the league now becasue Fener wont drop any points anymore... if we had a drawn with Tarbzon, then we would of had a chance...

but its not over yet..
:confused:? you whaa?

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
ok...we won yesterday...3 matches left...it seems at least unlikely that fener will drop points against ankaragücü next week but who can really know...allah büyüktür...but if they drop points in ankara then there ass will be really in trouble ;)

·
Registered
633 Posts
gravesends said:
You blame everyone else but you're blind to your own and the truth!

Who are we blaming? What is the truth? And finally, why do you hate Fener so much?

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
gravesends said:
Is it so hard to comprehend, well for little babies it is. CAUSE I LIKE FUTBOL!! and I'm not a crazy fanatik like you unless it's the Milli Takim. This year Fenerbahce has played shit futbol, the best game they had was vs Besiktas and guess what happened in that game? THEY L-O-S-T!!! Yes they gave up the least amount of goals in 31 games. But that's just for Turkish standards. Tell me how many games were played in the CL and how many Fenerbahce gave up then?? And then go and lose to Zagaoragaoaggzga :howler: You blame everyone else but you're blind to your own and the truth!
arkadas sustu sustu patladi...1400 post boyunca dayandi ama sonunda cengo arkadasimiz adami cileden cikardi... ;)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Serhan said:
Who are we blaming? What is the truth? And finally, why do you hate Fener so much?
Bunlar son cirpinislari....kuduruyorlar iste....:D

Kudus asisi icin para toplayalim arkadaslar.....:howler:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
A pic from Ankaragücü game......opppps sorry.....i meant from Diyarbakirspor game...:D

Attachments

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
I have identified some of the unknown objetcs on this stand....:D....they have a yellow cross! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Galatasaray - Ankaragücü maçından 69 adet fotoğraf sitemize eklenmiştir.

Cengo ... Malatya - GS maçındaki FB lilerden bahset ? Banvit - GS maçının tribün organizasyonunu yapan Unifeb başkanından bahset ? bahset ki millet sizi ak kaşık sanmasın ...

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Serhan said:
First off don't say we cause my post was directed at Cenk and finally I do not hate Fener, I do hate some of the players on the team. I always give my unbiased opinion in here. I just like futbol and I support all Turkish teams in Europe key word being "Europe". Some people take to criticism well and some don't, it's understandable. My team is in the Second division "B" I cannot watch their games but I'm no crazy lunatic that is going to stop watching futbol games just because my team aren't the ones playing. I just don't know I've talked a lot of shit in the past with certain Galatasaray players or Besiktas players. No one then labeled me a Fenerbahce hater. You guys need to look into yourselves, not everything revolves around Fenerbahce ;)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts