Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
we will win and fener will get a draw against trabzon. it will be our weekend :D

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Beast said:
we will win and fener will get a draw against trabzon. it will be our weekend :D
...olme essegim olme :pp :D

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Jemster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast
we will win and fener will get a draw against trabzon. it will be our weekend

...olme essegim olme
Today 12:06
You right Jemster! That was wrong Beast!
Trabzon will win against Fenerbahce! :thmbup: :D

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
i'll get really angry if sabri plays instead of ribery....really really angry....

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
I will be angry if Hakan Y. doesn't play this game. But anyway, after Fener's win tonight, I think we are going to lose this game. I am telling you guys right now:)

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
When do you guys play?

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Tomorrow night i will sit back relaxed and watch the malatya game with a nice single malt whiskey in my hand! :D

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
It's just Cengo and Whisky :l

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Ergün just missed a pk. He scored on the first pk, but the goal was cancelled because the referee thought the players ran into the pk area before Ergün kicked the ball. It was obviously a wrong decision.

Hasan Sas has looked great so far. He has made some very precise long passes.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Im sorry to say this but...

Hakan Sükür = Kazma

I cant even recall how many one-on-one situations this guy have missed during the entire season.

The penalty shouldnt have been disallowed.....wrong decision by the ref!

·
19,147 Posts
hahaha...he didnt give us our goal...stupid serdar tatli...

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Manny said:
Ergün just missed a pk. He scored on the first pk, but the goal was cancelled because the referee thought the players ran into the pk area before Ergün kicked the ball. It was obviously a wrong decision.
do we have to play against the ref tonite,too? :irritate:

·
19,147 Posts
evet..."kazma" hakan saved us ;) .... i really like the attitude of our foreign players...today conceicao and tomas fighted like they were playing for gs for 10 years... superb :)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
buzyb said:
evet..."kazma" hakan saved us ;) .... i really like the attitude of our foreign players...today conceicao and tomas fighted like they were playing for gs for 10 years... superb :)
Lol....then let's hope he continues like this!

As a Fener fan im actually happy that Hagi prefers Hakan Sükür instead of Hasan Kabze and that he always substitutes Necati before Hakan....i cant be happier! :D

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Cengo said:
Lol....then let's hope he continues like this!

As a Fener fan im actually happy that Hagi prefers Hakan Sükür instead of Hasan Kabze and that he always substitutes Necati before Hakan....i cant be happier! :D
i wonder also why Hagi substitutes in this way, and his decision is late. :mute:

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Why did Ergun take the penalty away from Necati??? What was he thinking, clearly Necati wanted to take it, serves you right Ergun, you're done. Pretty boring game almost fell asleep in second half.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts