Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Major game which interests league positions 1 and 4 also. Leaders Fenerbahce would prefer a Trabzon win, UEFA spot chasing BJK will want a GS win whilst neither of the two would be too dissapointed with a draw.

GS have the obvious home advantage and the fans will be fully behind their heros. TS have had a very dissapointing run in recent weeks and will be fully aware that this is their last throw of the dice for CL qualification and moreover for any remaining title hopes that they might have.

Gokdeniz promised from the end of last season that he will have his revenge (remember the speech ;)), but GS have an overwhelming record against Trabzon so it will be interesting to see what comes out...

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Hakan Sukur against Fatih Tekke!
Haha! :) Legend vs. Legendkiller! I don't like Fatih!
I saw him last week! He is nothing in big games. He shots goals to emty goals! And everyone says he is perfect! Someone said he is better than Thierry Henry.!? :happy:

The only dangerous one is the new polnish guy, Szymkovniak! (I think i wrote it false!)

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Denizli_GS said:
I saw him last week! He is nothing in big games. He shots goals to emty goals! And everyone says he is perfect! Someone said he is better than Thierry Henry.!? :happy:

The only dangerous one is the new polnish guy, Szymkovniak! (I think i wrote it false!)
Just pray that you don't regret this :)

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Denizli_GS said:

I think your whole post is false. ;)

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
yeah...fatih tekke is better than ronaldo, too....real madrid should buy him...or chelsea....

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
:d

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
buzyb said:
yeah...fatih tekke is better than ronaldo, too....real madrid should buy him...or chelsea....
He may not be better than Ronaldo, but, like it or not, hes much better than Hakan Sukur.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Waya said:
He may not be better than Ronaldo, but, like it or not, hes much better than Hakan Sukur.
:eek: :nono:

did you saw Hakan Sukur ??

imao, this guy ''Turkish Soccer Goal King''
They call him a ''KRAL _KING'' :star: ;)

and look what you talkin about it :dielaugh:

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Waya said:
Hakan Sukur is near the end of his career, and you are saying Fatih Tekke is better than him? :rolleyes:

Fatih Tekke is what 28 now? These are his most productive years.

What was Hakan Sukur doing when he was 28? He is 34 now. Let me know, than compare the two :)

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Hakan Sükür did in 1 year that, what Fatih never did in his 10 cheap years! :thmbup:

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Guys I have a feeling that you lot might be tempting fate...

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
OK BACK TO TOPIC:

GALTASARAY.COM said:
Galatasaray Profesyonel Futbol Takımı'nın 6 Nisan Çarşamba günü Florya Metin Oktay Tesisleri'nde yaptığı antrenmanda sakatlık geçiren ve antrenmanı yarıda bırakan Franck Ribery'nin, burkulma sonucu sol ayak bilediğinde ödem ve bağlarında zedelenme olduğu öğrenildi. Doktor Murat Çevik yaptığı açıklamada Ribery'nin 10 Nisan Pazar günü oynanacak olan Trabzonspor maçında oynama ihtimalinin düşük olduğunu söyledi.

I hope he will be better, he must play against Trabzon!

Galatasaray played 94 times vs. Trabzon. Cimbom won 41 times and Trabzon 31 times of the matches. 22 times there was no winning team.
Galatasaray scored in 94 matches, 116 goals and Trabzon scored 100 times!
In the half time of this season, we won 1-0 with Balics goal, in Trabzon!

·
19,147 Posts
today i read something about ribery being able to play tomorrow...let's hope he does, and when he does then we will beat their asses up :pp

·
*the drum drum*
42,909 Posts
Who cares what Hakan done at Fatih's age?

Point is, Hakan is 34 now and Fatih is 28 now. And NOW, Fatih is the better player..

Hakan is a better player than Pele right now. Are you going to say "oh but when Pele was 34..!" ..

·
19,147 Posts
i love it how he comes into the gs forums just to throw shit at our players...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts