Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
from now on i expect fener to drop points very easy...hope i am not wrong...

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
We shouldnt and will not wait for anyone to drop points. This can only settle by us winning all remaining games. No need to pay attention to our rivals, we should only concentrate on our own game.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I say 0-4

Necati 2, Hakan, Hasan

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
i think this will be a tough one...hikmet karaman is alway tough to beat...

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Sunday

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Their pitch surface (along with Istanbulspors Vefa stadium) is by far the worst in the TSL... I'm surprised the game wasn't moved to Olimpiyat for that reason... :pp :D

·
Registered
396 Posts
Jemster said:
Their pitch surface (along with Istanbulspors Vefa stadium) is by far the worst in the TSL... I'm surprised the game wasn't moved to Olimpiyat for that reason... :pp :D
Olimpiyat :rollani:

from Kayseri -> to Istanbul city :eekani:

mission impossible :D

we win ,where ever it is ;)
Galatasaray Rulez

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Now i think he will not playing!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
TRT said that:

-----------------------Mondragon---------------------
Cihan-----------Tomas-----------Bülent---------Orhan
----------------Conce-----------Ergün----------------
Ribery------------------------------------------Ayhan
----------------Necati-----------Hakan S.------------

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Cihan007x said:
I hope Hakan Yakin starts this game, or at least plays in the second half or last 30mins... we need him
I agree with you. For a club with as much public financial problems as GS, why would they sign and pay a guy in the mid-season if they weren't going to play him? Is this a case of the board wanting a known "Turkish" (I know his passport is Swiss) player, but Hagi not ever wanting him?
Whats the common opinion about this situation in your realms?

·
Registered
396 Posts
yenibey said:
I agree with you. For a club with as much public financial problems as GS, why would they sign and pay a guy in the mid-season if they weren't going to play him? Is this a case of the board wanting a known "Turkish" (I know his passport is Swiss) player, but Hagi not ever wanting him?
Whats the common opinion about this situation in your realms?

We dont pay transfer fee.(to stutgart).

the end of the season, if we like hes during performance,,than we will pay money to Stutgart 1.5 milyon Euro for transfer fee.(bonservisi ile).

·
Registered
289 Posts
I think Yakin could be a much better player for us then Ergun or Ayhan,if he will be given the chance but thats the problem,he doesnt get chances from Hagi.And the reason im not sure,,maybe he is still not 100% fit,or Hagi doesnt want to play him,but anyway i think there is little chance that we will sign him after his loan period.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts