Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
easy win, Istanbulspor has nothing to offer.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Necati, is sadly not playing, but I am very eager to see Hakan Yakin now as I think he should be ready. Hasan Kabze can sit on the bench for now he is still very young, but we need a playmaker and that is Hakan Yakin!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
The Game will be playing in the "Atatürk Olimpiyat Stadi"!
80000 Galatasaray Fans! :thumbsup:
50000 Minimum!

·
*the drum drum*
42,901 Posts
You wouldn't get 10,000 (that's even pushing it) to Ali Sami Yen to watch this game, so why play at the Olympic stadium for?

Is GS eager to see 1,000 fans in the stands again, or is there some construction work to be done at ASY?

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
or is there some construction work to be done at ASY?
I think thats the answer!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Istanbul has a game tomorrow, against Ankaragücü!

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Tolga said:
You wouldn't get 10,000 (that's even pushing it) to Ali Sami Yen to watch this game, so why play at the Olympic stadium for?

Is GS eager to see 1,000 fans in the stands again, or is there some construction work to be done at ASY?
I think they have forgotten the days of 152 fans or whatever it was... :D

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
And I think you have forgotten the days of 2002 Fenerbahce Fans vs. Fenerbahce Fans vs. Aziz Yildirim vs. Futbol Players vs. Refrees! :D

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Tolga said:

Tolga, we are the away team. Istanbulspor have moved their game to the olympic stadium. ;)

Istanbulspor agreed to move the game to Ataturk Olympic two months ago to help the Soccer Federation test security and other arrangements ahead of the Champions League final which takes place there in May.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts