Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
With the one end of the stadium missing, what is the 'official' attendance that's possible in ASY for this derby?

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Draw seems to be the most likely result here. Both teams seems to playing bad lately but Galatasaray have the home-ground advantage and BJK does not have a very bright away sheet so far.

Besikas will definetly put a defensive team on the field. And i feel that its the right decision. Gala have to win this game more than BJK, so you have to attack. Honestly i am not expecting a entertainent game here, it will probably be a repeat of the first game.

But good luck, iyi oynayan kazansin.... :)

·
Registered
667 Posts
I like our chances for this game. I don't rate Kartal much at the moment, and, although we haven't been playing great stuff as of late, we often play like a different side at home, especially in big matches.

I guess we'll probably see this XI:

Mondi
Cihan, Song, Tomas, Orhan
FerraRibery :howler:, Conceicao, Ergün, Ayhan
Necati, B. Hakan

And I hope to see Hakan Yakin playing for more than 10 minutes in this match :rolleyes:. We really need a playmaker in the worst way, and I am desperate to see him integrated into the team.....

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
GS will give besiktas fans 763 tickets.....:howler:

Now i understand why your board never really wanted to build a new stadium....:pp

I really miss the days when the stadiums were split in two. Half the stadium might be too much to give a way these days.....but at least a "kale arkasi".

I bet many GS fans would love to have their own kale arkasi in the next FB-GS derby in SSS....:D.....to be honest i would want that too.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
We would also want the 1 4th of the kapali pls :pp

But anyway the best football game I went to was the one where I sat right next to the Trabzon supporters in kapali at Ali Sami Yen. I couldnt count the amount of stuff that flew over my head :)

Also remember the police officer who said "Kid what the **** are you doing here, this is the danger zone" :howler:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Does anyone know why they are building this "roof"...?

Is it to protect besiktas fans from GS fans...?

·
Registered
983 Posts
I think the original roof may breake down :D

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
thnx Cengo abi,
but i have no registered in antu com. :rolleyes:

Hakan Ünsal, Volkan ve Arif ilk 18'de yer almıyor...

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
-----------Mondi
Cihan---Song---Tomas---Orhan
Ribery---Conce---Ergün---Ayhan
---Necati----------B. Hakan

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Congratulations to the win. If football had any justice in it you should have won the game by 3-0, 4-0.... Necati and Ribery were especially impressive tonight.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Great great performance by GS.....Ayhan and Ribery are my candidates for the MoM award. Gs made besiktas look like a ladies team.....it wasn't trashing it was a massacre.

I also think that Necati should get the asshole of the game award....

·
Registered
667 Posts
Well, I thought we played well on the night, but not great. To be honest, I thought it was more of a case of how badly Besiktas played than it was a case of how great we did. Very unimpressed with Kartal tonight. As I´ve said before, I think they need almost a completely new team.. Not even a serious shot on goal for them in the match, and they played more like thugs at times.

As for us, I think Ribery was MOM. He showed his pace, skill, strength, close control, and shooting ability tonight, and he was assaulted all night by Kartal for his troubles. Apparently, his injury is not supposed to be serious, but he was really butchered by the Besiktas players, with the ref only protecting him some of the time. My only real complaint against Ribery tonight was his crossing, which I think he can definitely improve.

Necati was also excellent, although his attitude sucked, leading to his sending off. Hakan had a typical Hakan day, missing unbelievable chances, not playing particularly well, but somehow ending up with the important goal in the end :undecide:. Ayhan did well, although he held on to the ball too long at times and made some bad decisions. Conceicao was solid, while Ergün didn´t do much right tonight for me.

Our defense was dominant. Orhan really frustrated me with his crosses from the left, though, and he tended to kill many of our attacks.

Altogether a good performance, but we have put in better matches than this. I am still waiting for Hakan Yakin to get in the side, so we can start to look really dangerous in attack. I´m not sure what Hagi is waiting for....

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
yarý-Turk said:
Well, I thought we played well on the night, but not great. To be honest, I thought it was more of a case of how badly Besiktas played than it was a case of how great we did.
Well said bro

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Hakan Yakin still has an extra few pounds and I guess Hagi did not want to risk the derby match. I think we will start seeing a lot of Hakan Yakin starting next week.

As for the game... well we did well not amazing, but we got the result we needed so I am satisfied... To me Ayhan, Ribery, and Necati were all great today and like yarý-Turk said our defense was solid, but Orhan is also really killing me, I'd rather see Hakan Unsal on the pitch them him!

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Oh and yes definitaly Besiktas were very disappointing I was expecting a lot more especially from players like Tumer Metin (hemserim)!

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
It was an entartaining game to watch IMO :party:

The turning point of the game was Ribery's injury I think, not Necati's red card. If Ribery was still on the pitch, we could take it to BJK and maybe even find the 2nd with one man down :crazy:

Necati's sending off was inevitable. If only he could calm down in these kind of games.

As far as BJK goes, they sucked big time. They should have concentrated on playing their football more than stopping the opponent from playing theirs with hard tackles :smileani:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts