·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
we'll win it...ribery and hakan yakin in the starting line-up!!! :scream:

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Hagi'nin Yakın raporu: Yetersiz
Rumen hoca Hagi, bir aydır özel programla çalışan ancak bir türlü form tutmayan Hakan Yakın'ı defterden sildi!

11’e uzak kalacak
Cim Bom’un ara transferde kadrosuna dahil ettiği yıldızlardan Hakan Yakın günden güne formaya uzaklaşıyor. Geride kalan dönemde sadece Gaziantepspor maçının son bölümünde forma giyip, Konya’da yedek soyunan, Çaykur Rize ve Sakarya sınavlarını ise tribünden izleyen orta saha oyuncusu, teknik direktör Gheorghe Hagi’nin gözüne girmeyi başaramadı. Rumen teknik adamın, Yakın’ı uzun bir süre ilk 11’de oynatmayı düşünmediği ve yönetime ‘yetersiz’ raporu verdiği öğrenildi.

Ribery sınıfı geçti
Fizik ve kondisyon bakımından eksikleri olan Hakan Yakın’ın fazla kilolarından kurtulamamasının da Hagi’nin bu kararında etkili olduğu öğrenildi. Yıldız futbolcunun Stutgartt’ta da sürekli yedek oturması nedeniyle Rumen hocanın bir hayli umutsuz olduğu kaydedildi. Hagi’nin, Franck Ribery’den ise memnun olduğu bildirildi. Rumen hocanın yöneticilerle yaptığı görüşmede, bir hayli istekli çalışan ve performansıyla göz dolduran Ribery’den övgüyle bahsettiği bildirildi.

Fanatik

·
Registered
667 Posts
I wouldn't want Hakan Yakin to play if he's not fit, so I back Hagi on this one. The guy hardly played at all for Stuttgart, so it's normal he needs some time to find his fitness... but Hagi better start Ribery this time!! Possible lineup:

Mondi
Ugur (Cihan), Song, Tomas, Orhan (K. Hakan)
Ribery, Conceicao, Volkan :scared:, Hasan
Necati, B. Hakan

Although Ugur did a fine job last week as rightback, I've got a feeling Hagi will stick Cihan back in the side, b/c that's the way Hagi is. And it seems like once again Volkan will have to be our "creative force" :howler: in the middle of the park with the absences of the suspended Ayhan and Ergün.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Well great game by Samsun. They dominated the game and deserved the victory. Even Necati's dive did not help us out. I am glad we didn't tie the game that way. Even coming 2 points from Fenerbahce was almost impossible, now it is definitely not posibble with the players and the coach we have.

It was really ironic that one of our only three players who deserve an applause this season (Tomas, Song and Mondragon), ended our hopes of a championship with an own goal. I feel really bad for him. But conragts to Fener. They are best in team in Turkey right now without a doubt, and will take it all the way I am sure.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Flying Hellfish said:
Well great game by Samsun. They dominated the game and deserved the victory. Even Necati's dive did not help us out. I am glad we didn't tie the game that way. Even coming 2 points from Fenerbahce was almost impossible, now it is definitely not posibble with the players and the coach we have.

It was really ironic that one of our only three players who deserve an applause this season (Tomas, Song and Mondragon), ended our hopes of a championship with an own goal. I feel really bad for him. But conragts to Fener. They are best in team in Turkey right now without a doubt, and will take it all the way I am sure.
Emir, arent you exaggerating now...?

I think it's the frustration speaking now and not your common sense....;)

It's not like you are 15 points behind us.....it's still only 2 points that can be either 3 or 5 tomorrow night!

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
And why did Hagi say that they cant win under these circumstabes.....what circumstances?

·
19,147 Posts
f...in' samsun played like they played for their mother's lifes....think that aziz yildirim gave 'em some money, would be nothing new...if we come to galatasaray...conceicao,volkan,cihan, orhan ak can piss off, i doubt that they could play in the german kreisliga... hagi is a dumbass, he pulls ribery off just after we score the goal...he was our best player tonight gave the pass to necati before the penalty i think but hagi must be blind...so what will happen? we will beat diyarbakir on tuesday, beat bjk on saturday and hope that fener will lose points...thats all

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
buzyb said:
....think that aziz yildirim gave 'em some money
:howler:

He also paid them when we dropped two points in Samsun!:D

·
19,147 Posts
must be some kind of, "ok you did us wrong, but hey we can be friends again. here now you can play like ac milan...."-money and bang shorumnu plays like dida, their defenders all become little nestas and maldinis, old serkan plays like rui costa in his best days and the guy who scored the first made a shot that kaka would be jelaous of...

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
:howler:

You cant get more paranoid than this.....kuduradur!:D

·
19,147 Posts
yeah...being paranoid...something we learned from you fenerbahce fans...

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
buzyb said:
yeah...being paranoid...something we learned from you fenerbahce fans...
Of course.....thats why we are called liontrainers....;):howler:

·
19,147 Posts
may be...but to make your job as trainers properly you must teach us how to be trashed in euope constantly :p

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
We can also teach you how to win by 6-0....;) :D

anyways im not going to get lured into a verbal fioght over something stupid like this!

Haydi cheers....:)

·
19,147 Posts
against who, kayserispor? can't remember any 6-0 matches?? :D

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Call this a gut feeling, but I had a feeling this would happen. Considering how Samsunspor gave Fenerbahce trouble during their match a few weeks ago, I figured Samsun may be one of the teams to give the leaders some trouble. I caught the tail end of this match, however, there was a lot of despiration shots and some bad luck which contributed to the loss today. Especially when Shorunmu had that one error where the goal was open and Song missed or was trying to cross.

I didn't get to see Ribery, how did he do?

·
Registered
667 Posts
Well, there's a lot to say about this game.

First off, congrats to Samsun, who turned in one of the best performances I have seen from an Anadolu side this year. :thumbsup:

That being said, there is no way we would have lost this game (or even tied) if Volkan hadn't been playing for us. He was Samsun's secret weapon for sure, and he showed once again why he has no business at GS or any other decent club. Volkan was easily the worst player on the pitch on a day when almost all our players (except Ribery and possibly Necati) turned in terrible performances.

Hagi also has to take some blame for the defeat. His substitutions were truly confusing, and I can't understand why he didn't take Volkan out after the first 45 minutes. Unless Hakan Yakin was crippled, he should have come into the game much earlier. Also, I don't understand why Ribery, who is an excellent free kick taker, did not take our set pieces. It's not like Hasan is some kind of free kick expert.

I have to say almost everything went wrong for us today, but I was at least satisfied with Ribery's performance. He wasn't spectacular, but he was classy and he showed that he is going to be very useful in the future for us. He'll need some more time, but I like what I see so far.

With this result, I definitely don't think the championship is over. There's still plenty of games left, and I believe that when we are finally able to put our best 11 players on the pitch (or when Hagi allows it :rolleyes: ), we will demonstrate that we are the best side in Turkey.

·
Registered
373 Posts
still on about the damn 6-0 its history move on the biggest win was gala 7-0 fener if you go really back how cares about one damn result is that the only thing fener can be proud of in there whole club history.

I didn't see most of the match but from what i watched samsun deserved the win.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts