Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Genclerbirligi - Galatasaray

we need a lot of work to get better for this game...

without umit karan, berkant, hasan, or volkan:

aykut
pratez, suat, omer, orhan
sabri, ayhan, petre, murat
necati, sukur

·
Registered
667 Posts
I'm finding it very hard to keep the hope for this season with Terim and Canaydin still in charge :depress:. We need a complete change of culture at this club, because Terim's way of doing things is driving us straight into the toilet :skull:. Hopefully, in March, Canaydin will lose the elections and we can get a chairman who has the balls to sack Terim.

As for this match vs. Gençler, I don't expect Youla and Co. to shown any mercy to our defense. Aykut should get a lot of work in goal, so he will have to be in top form. Even though I am sad to see Mondi out of the picture, I am pleased to see Aykut getting his games. We can never have enough promising Turkish keepers :cool:.

As far as our forwards, I also hope that Necati starts even though I do not expect much from him. At Adana, he was able to assist as well as score so maybe he can link up well with Hakan.

Our midfield does not look good at all these days. There is just not much quality out there. Hopefully, Sabri can rebound from the Bursa match, though, and make his mark in this game.

·
*the drum drum*
42,529 Posts
Didn't Mondi miss the two matches because of his red card against Rize?
Straight red = 2 match domestic ban.. ;)

Gençler are due for a good match after two losses.. A good game coming up ;)

About your election wishes.. I have a strong suspicion that it'll turn out exactly like that..

·
Registered
667 Posts
It does sound like Mondi will be back in goal this match, even though there has been a lot of negative speculation about his future at the club. That doesn't seem to be fair to Aykut who has done a great job the last couple matches and conceded no goals :groan:.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
You need to win this game....hadi basarilar!

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
En çok Suat Usta sevindi!

Cim Bom’un Rumenler’inden Gabriel Tamas’ýn Rusya’nýn Spartak Moskova ekibine transfer olmasý takým içerisinde en çok Suat Usta’yý sevindirdi.

Gurbetçi oyuncu, Tamas’ýn ayrýlmasýyla birlikte daha çok oynama fýrsatý bulacaðýna inanýyor. Teknik direktör Fatih Terim’in, devre arasýnda Antalya’da düzenlenen EFES Cup’ta Rumen oyuncuyla deðiþmeli olarak görev verdiði Suat’ýn, formaya yakýn olduðu bildirildi. Son maçlarda savunmada görev alan Prates, Ömer, Orhan ve Ergün dörtlüsünden birinin oynamamasý durumunda, þans bulacak ilk ismin Suat Usta olduðu öðrenildi.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what were orhan and ali starin at!? :mad:

u see gencler were gonna come in killin with attack and lookk, they r...WHERE IS SUAT USTA!?

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mondragon xx, Prates x (Dk. 46 Suat Usta xxx), Ömer xx, Orhan xx, Ergün xx, Sabri xx, Ayhan xx (Dk. 46 Bratu xxx), Petre x, Murat xxx, Necati xx, Hakan xxx

so...mondragon was average,
pratez was shit,
omer was average and so was orhan,
ergun, sabri, and ayhan were average,
petre was shit,
murat was amazin,
hakan was amazin,
necati was average...

the subs SUAT USTA and BRATU were amazing with perfect scores...u see, suat usta should have started but terim is a dumb ass who doesnt know a shit about anythin...

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
koreancrew said:
Mondragon xx, Prates x (Dk. 46 Suat Usta xxx), Ömer xx, Orhan xx, Ergün xx, Sabri xx, Ayhan xx (Dk. 46 Bratu xxx), Petre x, Murat xxx, Necati xx, Hakan xxx

so...mondragon was average,
pratez was shit,
omer was average and so was orhan,
ergun, sabri, and ayhan were average,
petre was shit,
murat was amazin,
hakan was amazin,
necati was average...

the subs SUAT USTA and BRATU were amazing with perfect scores...u see, suat usta should have started but terim is a dumb ass who doesnt know a shit about anythin...
Lee bro i like the way u write but cant u make comments without insulting? :rolleyes: ;)

Btw did u see omer and orhan on the defence? How bad bad mistakes they did there. Especialy at the second goal of gencler. They did the same mistake 3 times. Our defence is still sick. :rolleyes:

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
Tolga said:
Orhan is in the NT now :dazed:

He's GS's only player :googly:
Yes that shows what kind of a crisis is Galatasaray in. We are dissolving day by day. High rises bring hard falls :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
omer and orhan are good enough for a team like malatyaspor...i think we need suat usta and some foreign wonder to take the central defendin...u cant just blame them tho, all their attacks came from the wing, cesar pratez and ergun shouldnt have puit the loads on them with their shitty defendin...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts