Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is our first away game in the second half. We will be competing against a fairly tough opponent. Gaziantep hasn't been playing that well in the past few weeks but I can assure you guys that they are going to throw everything they have at us..... Let them :) Antep has always played their hardest against us and we can not expect anything different for this game.

Our leader Calimbay has devoted everything to this team. He has spent much needed time with the team training and practicing with them. Where VDB was giving the players 2-3 day breaks Calimbay currently only gives a 1 day break. Besides that break, everyday has been spent practicing and training. We have seen the results of this and it seems as if our team is only going to get stronger and better.

As you all know, due to the red cards from the Denizli game, Ronaldo and Tumer will not be taking place in the starting 11. Neither will Pancu due to his injury. (side note: Ramazan has an ear infection and I hope he gets well soon) Ronaldo not playing defense may change the game play a bit but if he is replaced with Koray we should have nothing to worry about. Again we need to implement a strong defensive game play as Antep will be constantly attacking. We need to break up those attacking plays and counter attack/attack fiercely against Antep. Hopefully Dursun is fit and ready to play. Hopefully he will be making his debut in this game. That's all up to Calimbay and I fully support and trust his decisions.

As I stated earlier the team has become a stronger and unified one. Most importantly we have seen the soul come back to life amongst the players. As long as our players our physically ready and morally set... the trust for one another comes naturally. These are the important elements needed in order for Besiktas to rip through the rest of the season. We must continue our winning streak and put the fear of Besiktas into our opponents. We have an important derby game against GS and if we win all of the games up until that one, our players will go into ASY Stadium ready to tear sh!t up......

I've gone a little off topic.... but these are all important points. Best of luck to Besiktas ... this is going to be a tough game but I have strong faith in our players and I know that they have faith in each other.

ALLAH BIZI HAKEMLERDEN KORUSUN!

Gaziantepspor 1 - 3 Besiktas

...................Cordoba
.......Toraman...... Koray....... Cagdas
Gunes..... Tayfur....Yildırım...... Deliiiibo
...................Sergen
............Carew........Dursun

KARA KARTAL KANATLANDI... CEKLIN LANNN BIZ GELIYOOOZ!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
I hope Ahmet Dursun plays, I want to see him perform.
THe game is on Friday though, I won't be able to watch it because I have work :(

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Okans girl said:
Why is this game on a Friday rather than a weekend, anyone know?
They ussually try to put in the big three on friday-saturday-sunday so that Lig TV can show all three games live. Since fener will play tonight their league game will be on sunday so the choice was between putting gala or our game on friday...

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Gala played on Friday last week, so I guess it's our turn this week.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
D-lite said:
I hope Ahmet Dursun plays, I want to see him perform.
THe game is on Friday though, I won't be able to watch it because I have work :(
Bro you're not the only one. I don't know what I'm gonna do!!! Missing a Besiktas game is like a crack addict not getting his dope. I checked out the guide for Turkish TV and they aren't showing a replay of the match.... I guess I'll have to rent it from the Turkish video store.

BEST OF LUCK TO BESIKTAS TOMORROW! MY SOUL WILL BE WITH THE TEAM WHILE I'M WORKING.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
I'm not stressing that much about it Forza because insallah in 2 weeks I'm going to be at Inonu, screaming my guts out :D

About the match.
I think Riza hoca should consider different combinations. I know we're playing with the
3-5-2 formation, but he should also plan a 2-5-1 formation incase the ref decides to get 'generous' with his cards against besiktas again (something we've become accustomed to, so we might as well take precaution).

The Turkish ref's look like they're going to continue to blow whistles against us on purpose and show us ridicolous cards, so we need to plan accordingly.

If two players get red carded and are thrown out, our 2-5-1 formation can be:

...................Cordoba
.......Toraman...... ....... Cagdas
......................Koray.............
Gunes.........Tayfur.Okan......... Deliiiibo
.....................Carew........

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
D-lite said:
I'm not stressing that much about it Forza because insallah in 2 weeks I'm going to be at Inonu, screaming my guts out :D
Lucky mofo! :D ... You better take pics and post them on here.

Insallah if everything goes as planned. I will be at the first 4-5 home games for the 05/06 season.

Which part of the stadium do you plan on being in?

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Bro IF i can get in, kapali of course because that crowd rocks. I'm going with a close friend who does business with the club, so we might sit in the Loca if I can't find a spot in the kapali :D

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is our 38th meet up with Gaziantepspor

Stats
Wins:
Besiktas - 18
G.Antep - 8
Draws - 11

Goals Scored:
Besiktas - 60
G.Antep - 34

Games in G.Antep:
Wins:
Besiktas - 4
G.Antep - 6
Draws - 8

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
D-lite said:
Bro IF i can get in, kapali of course because that crowd rocks. I'm going with a close friend who does business with the club, so we might sit in the Loca if I can't find a spot in the kapali :D
Kapali is the way to go!

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
D-lite said:
Sosyete ayaga! Sosyete ayaga! Sosyete ayaga! :D

About the game. I´m not sure about this game. We dont have 3.5 key players today. Pancu, Tumer who had a big impact in our last wins doesnt play and Ronaldo who is the backbone of our defence when we play with 3 man back cant play. On top of that Koray that have been wonderful in the midfield will probaby be forced to play at the defence. Why not using Toraman in Ronaldo`s place and keep Koray where he is? also Calimbay probably gonna be forced to put Sergen instead of Tumer so we`ll end with Carew and Serget at the top that never works defensively, when antep have the ball we´ll be playing with 9 players... :nono: Here is my first eleven;

------------------------Cordoba-----------------------------
-------M. Dogan--------Toraman--------Cagdas--------------
--Ali G------------Tayfur----------Koray--------oooooDeliibo-
-------------------------Okan-------------------------------
----------------Carew----------Ibrahim A.-------------------

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Anyone watching this match lilve, or are we all just a bunch of workaholics?

Sosyete burda kocum, varmi bir derdin? :D

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
D-lite said:
Anyone watching this match lilve, or are we all just a bunch of workaholics?
Hehe, i will watch it. Anlatirim, ne oluyor bitiyor diye benim gariban renkdaslarim! :devil:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Iyi update us if you can.
We're just poor workers going out to harvest some corn today :D

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Starting line up

__________________________CORDOBA_______________________

TORAMAN________________KORAY_____________CAGDAS_______

ALI G._________AHMET Y.____TAYFUR__________UZULMEZ______

__________________AHMED H.______CAREW___________________

_________________________VEYSEL__________________________

GOOD LUCK KARTALLAR......

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Good Line up, i wonder if Ahmet Dursun will be subbed in later on.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Gol, gol, gol. Veysel scored, assist Boudazizi, he made a stupid back-pass...

1 - 20 of 65 Posts