Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
we'll beat them...no way out for sakarya...a ribery in the starting line-up and perhaps finally a hakan yakin in the starting line-up, along with the other players that should be enough....

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Im really wondering who Hakan Yakin will replace....

·
Registered
571 Posts
I think if Hasan Sas plays then Yakin will replace Ergun. If Hasan doesn't play and Ayhan plays the left wing again then i think Ergun will be shifted to the left and Yakin will play the middle replacing Ayhan.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I doubt Hakan Yakin will be ready to start this one, but hopefully Ribery will be good to go. He showed some nice signs last week, but I'm anxious to see him play 90 minutes. So, with Cihan and Orhan suspended, I guess we may see something like this:

Mondi
Ugur, Song, Tomas, K. Hakan
Ribery (Sabri), Conceicao, Ergün, Hasan (Ayhan)
Necati, B. Hakan

I didn't like the performance last week against Rize at all, but I thought we played great against Antep (who were extremely poor) the week before. When we play our patented one touch, pressing football, no one in the Turkish League can touch us. Hopefully, that will be the case against Sakarya...

·
19,147 Posts
i expect ayhan to start instead of hasan and furthermore think that yakin will replace ergün or ayhan in the second half...

·
19,147 Posts
won it 1-0....with ribery as a starter and hakan yakin instead of ergün or ayhan stopping us will be very,very,very tough :thmbup:

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
It was a crappy game IMO. But Ribery is a very quality player. First time seen him play.

I agree with buzyb. When Hakan Yakin and Ribery starts, this team will work like a machine.

·
Registered
667 Posts
ya, it was disappointing not seeing Ribery in the starting XI today and we didn't play all that well, but a win is a win and we should be better in the coming weeks.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Sakarya deserved at least a draw.....and was also robbed from a penalty when Tomas pulled down Mbayo from his shirt....a clear penalty!

GS played bad but got the three points.....that's what counts in the end.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
attendance: 13,500

not bad figures for gs....

·
19,147 Posts
cool that you also mention the two offsides the referee gave that had nothing to do with real offsides...

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
True.....the linesman called one onside situation as offside.....but the ref still didnt call a clear penalty!

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Oh....i also forgot to mention that Hakan Ünsal made a fake dive and got the penalty......but i dont blame the ref.....it was a good dive from Hakan!

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
I liked the young kid Ugur though.....if Hagi keeps playing him he will definately take a spot in the starting 11!

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Then i must have some eye issues.....because as far as im concerned Mesut (i think it was him) hardly touched Unsals legs.....Hakan could easily have avoided falling!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts