1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
aykut
pratez, suat, omer, orhan, ilker
sabri, volkan, ayhan, murat
sukur

berkant, sas, karan should sit this cuz i want to see how this D would work...

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
or

aykut
pratez, suat, emrah, ilker
sabri, ayhan, volkan, cihan, murat
sukur

those two central D hav to get chances even tho omer and orhan were stoppin every attack later on :star: need to try these two tho, suat is amazin :strong:

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
their defense is pretty good with bulent egemen and erman guracar...sukur will hav to do good and volkan will hav to break the D some more again...

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
:D terim :rolleyes: but when hakan sukur is the lone striker he scores two goals a game and has been doin it all this year even tho everyone criticizes him :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
ima go to watcht he match...

my final lineup :D

aykut
pratez, suat, omer, orhan
sabri, volkan, murat
berkant, hasan
necati

:star:

or

aykut
pratez, suat, omer, orhan
sabri, volkan, ayhan, murat
berkant
necati

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Where are all GS fans....this is starting to look like Olympic stadium!

0-0

GS are now 13 points behind bjk and 10 behind Fenerbahçe!

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
The way things are going we wont have any players left at the end of the season..... :rolleyes:

Terrible result.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Manny said:
The way things are going we wont have any players left at the end of the season..... :rolleyes:

Terrible result.
Keep your head up D.....there will always be ups and downs.....GS will be back!;)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
aykut saved some dangerous time.
his shouting loud voice encouraged the team a bit.

it was boring especially 1st half.
bursaspors serkan worked so hard.
hakan lost some good chance to get 3 points.
and there was not so many supporters in the olmpic stadium.
it was not good enough to keep a big club like gala.

there was senol gunes the coach of the national team watching the game in the main stand as usual.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
aykut, omer and orhan r good for the defense...

aykut - 10 - perfect today, didnt make a mistake and made an amazin save on yilmaz's free kick...

pratez - 9 - nothin got passed him. he was perfect in D but he meesed up a few times in attack, got the ball stolen too much...but he didnt hav to attack, all he was supposed to do was attack so i'd say he was good...

omer - 7 - nothin special, was good and always there, but wasnt better than average

orhan - 7 - same as omer, just average, played good but no classy...

ergun - 8 - sucked ass at defendin but all his crosses in attack almost ended up in a goal...

sabri - 5 - he couldnt dribble past any1, only got like 1 cross in, didnt do anything...

ayhan - 8 - worked hard and kept the ball in gala's possession, fought hard but he couldnt help us to a win :groan:

cihan - 2 - hopped aroudn the field wtf

murat - 7 - whenever he got the nball he did somethin creative, but he wasted too many chances and didnt cross like he should..

petre - 8 - firs hjalf and beginnin of second he didnt do much but foul...but end of second half, like last 30 mins he was collectin all balls and fightin real hard...

sukur - 10 - bicycle kick hit the post, headers were saved, made plenty of good passes that the players coulkdnt finish...no one can replace him in the team rite now...

necati and bratu came in but didnt do anythin...necati isnt playin like he was with adasnaspor last year and bratu didnt do shit when he came in...he didnt evenm touch the ball once...

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
ayhan and petre should play next match, but we need volkan and berkant to playmake for us, forget anythin he did, with hasan sas injured we dont hav anybody to get the ball to be an assist...

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
First time I have seen a Gala match and I must say that this team is a total disgrace. I didnt see anyone that I know except Ayhan, Hakan and Ergun. I did not like any of the youngsters, did not like any of the foreigners. Pretty much all of those guys are mid to bottom league team players. None of them deserve to be wearing those colors. But Terim bey did not have anyone left to play for the team, so we might as well show up with the under 16 squad next time. Or they can have an open house selection program for everyone. At least that way, we wont waste millions of dollars on pointless foreigners, while kicking out some of our finest Turkish players (Hasan, Umit, Bulent, Arif, Berkant) etc.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
u saw sabri on a bad bad day...usually he is the best gala playa on the field but today he didnt know what to do on the field...

aykut is the best replacement we hav for mondi, since terim dropped him or somethin :mad: ayhan and petre are the noyl real fighters for the ball in mid, and if they werent in the field sabri and murat would be dribblin all over the field or doin soemthin that wouldnt help...

we hav no playmaker rite now, sukur got no help whatsoever until necati came in, but after a few minutes necati started to dissapear...

its terim's fault that there were no players to choose from...anybody he doesnt like he kicks out, who the f does he think he is?

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
koreancrew said:
its terim's fault that there were no players to choose from...anybody he doesnt like he kicks out, who the f does he think he is?
Tell me one player that you think Terim shouldn't have left out? Didn't you think that it was the right choice to get rid of Bülent Korkmaz, Hakan Ünsal, Arif Erdem or Frank de Boer? You wanted a young team, didn't you?
As for Ümit Karan, Berkant and Volkan, they only have themselves to blame. They didn't acted as professional (and created some troubles too, but in some way it is their own business), especially before a game.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
That would be three days before the game on thursday, and without any troubles. And yes I do not agree with Bulent and Arif has been kicked out of the team.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts