Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
anything else than a win will give us a very hard time in the further championship...that's for sure...i'll be in front of my tv at 15:00 german time...

·
Registered
571 Posts
I really hope he plays this tomorrow. We've been hearing all this stuff about him and it's making me antsy. :lick:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
It will surely be a tough and entertaining game. GS is in good form and Rize are one of the most agressive and well playing teams in the Turkish league. But they have lost some firepower due to the transfer of koray to Bjk.....

It will also be interesting to watch GS's new transfers.....

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
first half is over...awful game by galatasaray...cihan,ayhan,orhan ak, sabri...all don't deserve to play in this team...just awful...he should put ribery in...

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Rize was better in the first period, gs in the second!

Congrats to GS....!

·
Registered
261 Posts
hakan sukur to the rescue ..... again. :)

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Our Winger didn't play good!
But Ribery was good for his first time!
Hakan Sükür had shoot his 217th goal in the turkish Süper Lig, the same number of goals Metin Oktay shot!
We are at first place now! :)

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Not for long ( I hope...:rollani: ) :D

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
well i watched the whole game by chance (i had gone a restaurant and they had dijiturk) First half it was the most boring game i have ever seen, Gala controled the game and slowed down the Rize. BUt second half Gala played great and dominated the game. Ribery and Hasan Kabze looked ok. I am happy with the team, if fener lose point or points this week then i will be more :happy:

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Didn't watch the game, so cant make a lot of comment, but happy to win, and turn this hard fixture into a easy game. So Hasan Kabze made an assist today, that makes a goal and a assist in 2 games (as sub) for him. How did Ribery play I wonder, I think he came o the 65th minute. Did Hakan Yakin play? how did they play?

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Cihan007x said:
Didn't watch the game, so cant make a lot of comment, but happy to win, and turn this hard fixture into a easy game. So Hasan Kabze made an assist today, that makes a goal and a assist in 2 games (as sub) for him. How did Ribery play I wonder, I think he came o the 65th minute. Did Hakan Yakin play? how did they play?
Ribery showed some good moves, but he didn't get any good passes. He was completely free a couple of times, but Cihan didn't see him. :rollani:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts