Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, another game at home against a good team. I feel that our play have improved a lot with Riza, especially our defending. And last week we pressed Gencler very hard at the end of the game without giving them too many counter-attack oppurtinites...

Riza was dissapointed on some of our players and he could make some changes in the team to mirror his dissapointment. According to the media he wants more crosses on Carew and i wonder which players he´ll pick up for the wings. Here is my first eleven;

----------------------------Cordoba----------------------------------------------Toroman---------Ronaldo----------Cagdas----------------
-----Ali G.---------Koray------------Tayfur-----------Deli Ibo----------
----------------------Pancu-----------Tumer-------------------------
-----------------------------Carew-----------------------------------

Beşiktaşım benim, biricik sevgilim.......

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
It'sw goign to be a tough match, I think Ahmed Hassan back and out of injury, so i wouldn't be surprised if Riza hoca uses him on the right.

Denizli's Ersen Martin is going to want to prove that he's 'better than Carew' (thats what he was arguing) so we can expect him to play like a madman :D

Denizli has always been a tough opponent, and they are among teh better teams in the league, but as Riza hoca said: we have no game to give anymore, we have to win all of them.

So I'm hoping for a good performance. Riza hoca has had some time to spend with the team now, so we should be able to better evaluate what he's doing with this team after this match. I'd like to see AHmet Dursun play upfront with Carew.

If Ahmet Hassan and Tumer are playing, I have no doubt we'll score, question is, will the defence perform well and stop Denizli from scoring?
Last week Toroman and Cagdas put in good performances, lets hope they remain consistent. I hope they improve and become the backbone of Besiktas's defence for the next 6 years.

SIYAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!
:D

oh my prediciton: 2-0 Besiktas. Goals: Tumer and AHmed Hassan.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I think this will be a hard game too. Anyway, all the players in the other teams play like madmans :) against Besiktas. I hope to see Carew and Ahmet Dursun at the upfront. I don't know what you think but I am sick of Ahmed Hassan's selfishness. So I don't want to see him on the pitch. Here is my first eleven.

Cordoba

I. Toraman
Ronaldo
Cagdas

Okan
Tayfun
Koray
Uzulmez

Tumer

Carew
A. Dursun

I am hopeful about a win in this game. otherwise, it will be very difficult to catch the chance for European qualification. My prediction for this game is: 3-1 Besiktas Goals: Carew(2) Tumer

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
BEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZ! :D

It's going to be a tough game with out a doubt. Hopefully Dereli doesn't make it tougher or any more complicated than it should be. Let's see if we get the worst ref of the week.... and if we do it's no big deal cuz it's no longer a surprise to us.

Anyways putting all that ref bs aside, we NEED to win this one.... especially considering how close Denizli is to Besiktas pointwise. If we beat Denizli we will be 2 points up on them. This will be to our advantage and bring us closer to finishing up the season atleast in 4th place.

This is our 28th meet up with Denizlispor and that stats are as follows:
Wins:
Besiktas - 16
Denizli - 4
Draws - 7
Goals scored:
Kartallar - 47
Horozlar - 29

Again we have the home advantage which is always a plus. Denizlispor's TD Bulak stated on Wed that they are definitely going to beat BJK. Denizlispor is going fight strong and Besiktas will be playing accordingly. I'm sure that Calimbay is going to implement a strong defensive strategy as he did in our previous game vs GB. Hopefully we create more scoring positions and go into the half up atleast 1-0. I hope we get to see A. Dursun in this game. I have a feeling he might make his comeback debut.

Calimbay has been working alot with the team and has been giving them alot of motivation. Hopefully all of his hard work and motivation are seen on the field tomorrow. I have a good feeling that we are going to beat Denizlispor and continue the upwards climb. We can not afford to lose this or any other game for the remainder of the season.

Come on Carew score already!!!! I hope he sinks one in....
BJK 2-1 DS: Carew and Tumer

I am going to go with strawberry's line up for this match :)

2-1 dedim ama 1-0 olsun bizim olsun.

ASIGIMMMMMMMM SANAAAA
DOYAMIYORUMMMMM
NE DE GUZELSINNNNN
BAKAMIYORUMMMMM
SENI SEVMEYEE
KIYAMIYORUMMMMMM... BU NE BUYUK ASK SANLI BESIKTAS!!!!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Good luck tomorrow fellas. Denizli is a good team and I think it'll be a good game. You guys definitely need this victory. I myself want to see BJK make a comeback and represent Turkey in Europe next season. Although I'm a bigtime GS fan, I always want the best teams Turkey has to offer in European competition.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Starting line up

________________CORDOBA______________________

TOROMAN________RONALDO____________CAGDAS___

ALI G_______TAYFUR_________KORAY____UZULMEZ_

_________________PANCU____TUMER_____________

____________________VEYSEL___________________

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
1st Half:

Ronaldo receives a red card.
Tumer misses a penalty.

We played very well up until Ronaldo got a red card. I was impressed with the game play. Seems like the tempo has slowed down but we are still playing well. If Tumer took advantage of that penalty Besiktas would be breathing a little easier considering they are down to 10 men but it's all good. We need go TAKE VEYSEL OUT and bring in A. Dursun.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
This team deserves all credit they can get......they played like real Turkish warriors tonight!

2-0 with only 9 men.....impresive!:thmbup:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
TEBRIKLER TEBRIKLER TEBRIKLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome game!!!
9 men 2-0... ulan BULAK got oldun got!!! ahaha

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Giren Cikan Hakeme....

BESIKTAS WELL DONE...This win means more than anything to me...WOW what a game... Im speechless :)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Koray was marvelous, he played like he is worth 10 million bucks...

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Siyaaaaahhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
En Buyuuuukkkkkkkk

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hakem was bad as usual..with 9 men 2-0 :eyepatch:
Tumer missed penalty but he was great till red card.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
I don't know where to begin. I'm so happy right now. :D Finally, a game in which Besiktas played like Besiktas. Very cliche statement but its the truth. The win is not what is important to me.... the way the team came out on to the field and played is. Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!

Eventhough I wasn't 100% pleased with the starting line up our eagles came out and gave it their best. This shows us that our TD Calimbay is definitely making an impact on the team. It's not just me... I think anyone who has watched the past 3 games has seen the difference. Our defense and most importantly midfield has gotten much more organized and stronger. Denizlispor basically had 2 scoring positions and they were not able to utilize them. Despite having 10 men after the 19th minute and then falling down to 9 our squad held the defense down!!

I thought for sure we were going to get scored on after Tumer received his 2nd yellow.... the exact opposite happend! Yildirim came through and scored right through Sulemanou's legs making it 2-0 and took a heavy load off of the team's shoulder. Tumer... I love this guy. He should've known better to not take his shirt off after the goal but I don't blame the guy... After the game he stated that he was demoralized after missing the penalty and that taking his jersey off wasn't under his control. He missed a penalty and comes back around to score giving us the lead!! :thmbup: :thmbup:

I'm not even going to get into the ref eventhough he made errors on behalf of BJK and Denizlispor. (Taraftarlar ayrıca kapalı tribünde, ''Parasını verelim Collina'yı getirelim'' ve Futbol Federasyonu'nun ''Lütfen'' centilmenlik kampanyasına nazire yaparak, ''Yeter, Lütfen Yeter'' yazılı pankart açtı. ) :)

The team in genreral played very well especially the first 20 mins of the game. Veysel was not on point today but it's all good we all have our bad days. As much as I don't like him Pancu played very well..... props to him. Other players worth mentioning: Koray, Cagdas, Deliiibo, and Cordoba. Excellent ball play and the whole team played their hearts out. This is the Besiktas we need to see on the pitch and hopefully it's only going to get better. Thank goodness Calimbay came to BJK, I don't think that we would be in the position we are if VDB was still our TD.

An important win for us. We are now in 4th place pushing Denizlispor back down to 5th. The eagle keeps on soaring higher and higher. Let's hope that we continue on the track that we are currently on.

''Hep böyle oynayın canımızı verelim''

1 - 20 of 78 Posts