Registered
3,774 Posts
---------------------------mondragon
---------------------suat usta--omer erdo
sabri sarioglu--------volkan--batista--------murat erdogan
----------------------------hasan sas
------------------------------berkant
--------------------umit karan--hakan sukur

we dont need a third central defender if they wont be helpin, and we cant have florin bratu throwin away the onl chances we get any more...

knowin terim the lineup will be the opposite of any good lineup :mad:

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
we might lose this match 5-0 again, since gaziantepspor have one of the best cunterattacks in the superleague...

its gonna be hard to break toraman, polat, or bouazizi, and score past omer too...

we're in trouble...i mean gaziantepspor jus beat BJK 4-1...

·
*the drum drum*
42,528 Posts
koreancrew said:
we might lose this match 5-0 again, since gaziantepspor have one of the best ****erattacks in the superleague...

its gonna be hard to break toraman, polat, or bouazizi, and score past omer too...

we're in trouble...i mean gaziantepspor jus beat BJK 4-1...
I thought that word was blocked on XT?! :D

You better lose, I tipped an Antep win in the prediction league! :tongue:

J

·
0 Posts
Damn. I predicted a win for Gala. Cmon Terim get off your ass and do something with the team.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I'd still like to see Bratu starting in this game. I think it's clear that he is not a natural finisher and will never really be prolific for us, but he can be useful as a support striker for a guy like Hakan up front. He can run at defenders, beat his man, and put in crosses for his strike partner.

I don't think a duo of Umit Karan and Hakan can work very well because the two are too similar. I remember seeing them play together in preseason and Umit Karan looked lost because he was used to being the target man.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
omer and suat can do good goood and gooood to stop any counters, usually its only bulent and lazarov anyway (when jaziri and erdal aint playin), and suat alone can handle them :D

umit karan and hakan is a bad duo, tru, so i'd say bring necati in...
bratu is ,my favorite romanian at the moment, but necati can help the team out better with karan and berkant behind the two...necati's speed, power, accuracy, heading, and work rate should be put to the use already with an attack that needs a player like necati to pick it up...

batista cant play and thats like a dagger to the midfield, volkan and petre can replace but cant come nowhere near the efforts and impact of batista...but we need to control the game and so petre should play...

who's that kingston punk whos supposed to play?

--------------------------aykut ercetin
---------------------suat usta--omer erdo
sabri sarioglu--------volkan---petre---------murat erdogan
-----------------------berkant--hasan sas
--------------------umit karan--necati ates

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
lazarov and yusuf will be yok for the match! :howler: but they'll jus replace those two will the two speedy kids jaziri and erdal gunes, we havent gotten a break or anything there :groan:

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
here's wat i say gaziantepspor will hav:
------------------------omer
------------polat---toraman---bouazizi
bayraktar-----johnson--erhan--------colak
-----------------------bulent
-------------------jaziri---erdal

fast counter...bulent and bayraktar scare me most...

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
I think you have forgotten about Gaziantep's best player at the moment Yusuf.....this guy had a goal, an assist and got G.A. a penalty against Besiktas.

Yusuf is the man, luckily he is just on loan at Gaziantepspor...;)

·
Registered
667 Posts
I think Yusuf is an injury doubt for the match. Also, Gazi will not have Jaziri and Bouazizi because they are both in Tunisia for the African Cup.

I agree that Necati should get a chance for this match. I had already forgotten about him, but, by all means, I would like to see what he can do for GS.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
yusuf was NOT the best player against bjk! lazarov without a doubt was, he got the penalty, assisted yusuf's goal and scored one, he is their best playa :star:

but yusuf nor lazarov can play rite? so we jus have to worry bout the skills of bayraktar and bulent bolukbasi and the work rates of erdal gumes and ziad jaziri...i think suat ust and omer r up to it :D aykut too, hope to God he plays instead of kingston :eek:

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
suat playin for tamas!!!!!?????

Tamas’ýn yerine Suat

Bir türlü beklenen performansý sergileyemeyen ve Rizespor ile oynanan kupa maçýnda da vasat bir görüntü çizen Tamas’a kulübe yolu gözüktü

Fatih Terim’in, Gaziantepspor maçýnda Tamas’ý yedeðe çekip, Rumen oyuncunun yerine Suat Usta’ya ilk 11’de þans tanýmasý bekleniyor. Tecrübeli çalýþtýrýcýnýn, Suat’ýn yanýsýra savunma kurgusunda Ömer Erdoðan, Orhan Ak ve Ergün’e görev vereceði öðrenildi.

they always says yertine for subs in matches, is this sayin suat is in for tamas????? perfect...except for ergun bein in there, i mean wtf, is that oldie even doin a shit for us in D? thats bullshit, ilker destroys him badly...

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
koreancrew said:
yusuf was NOT the best player against bjk! lazarov without a doubt was, he got the penalty, assisted yusuf's goal and scored one, he is their best playa :star:
I wonder how u watch the games.....Ronaldo fouled Yusuf in the penalty box and Lazarov was the one who scored the penalty....so it wasnt Lazarov who GOT the penalty....he MADE the penalty.

He assisted the first goal and scored the second...so yes Yisusf was the best player in that game...;)

Player ratings from ajansspor:

GAZÝANTEPSPOR: 4 - BEÞÝKTAÞ: 1-

Stat
Kamil Ocak

Hakemler
Ali Aydýn xxx, Cemal Gemici xx, Fatih Aþlamacýoðlu xxx

Gaziantepspor
Ömer xxx, Mehmet Polat xxx, Bülent xx, Erhan Namlý xx, Johnson xxx, Yusuf xxx (Dk. 78 Sedat x), Ýbrahim Toroman xx, Hakan Bayraktar xxx, Ýlhan xx, Hasan Özer xxx (Dk. 67 Devran xx), Lazarov xx (Dk. 90 Onur ?)

Beþiktaþ
Cordoba x, Emre xx, Tayfur xx, Ronaldo x, Guinti xx, Serdar xx, Okan x (Dk. 62 Kaan Dobraa x), Gökhan x (Dk. 59 Ümit Aydýn xx), Ýlie xx (Dk. 70 Sinan xx), Tümer xx, Sergen xx

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
oh i mixed it up :D i was watchin it on the little box, its not like i understand the commentators either...

lazarov IMO was always there for the ball...best player in the team no way is yusuf...

and hakan bayraktar got a three? how is that, the guy barely did anythin with the ball, i didnt see any of those zidane moves from him this game...:eek:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts