Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
There are no easy matches at this point. As soon as we start making calculations for three points we will get bitten in the ass. Ankaragücü as a team are not good but they have 1 or 2 individuals who can make a difference. Add to that the fact that we're missing key players and the possibility this match (and the Gencler game) could be played behind closed doors......

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let's hope for an entertaining match. Without any accusations after the last whistle and such.

Saidou might be back as he's not in the injury list on the GS-site. With him back we will be stronger defensively. Ilic and Ayhan are good for midfield. Also Hasan Sas should be back so our right wing looks covered as well. Gerets has a few options for attack. We could play with Hakan in the middle and Hasan Kabze and Necati playing wide like in the last match. We could also play Hasan Kabze and Hakan more central and Necati behind them.

·
*the drum drum*
42,559 Posts
What's Hikmet Karaman's history against you lot like? Is he the type of GS fan who's hell bent on beating you with the far fetched wishes of one day becoming manager (aka the Yilmaz Vural type), or the type who barely gives a toss..?

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tolga said:
What's Hikmet Karaman's history against you lot like? Is he the type of GS fan who's hell bent on beating you with the far fetched wishes of one day becoming manager (aka the Yilmaz Vural type), or the type who barely gives a toss..?
Please research the statistics for a record in scores. That is, if you can remember all the clubs he has managed.

I don't understand those characterisations. Why does it have to be any of them? As far as I can recollect about mister Karaman, it's that he occasionally blames the ref. I have the impression he's no tactical genius. I also believe he isn't suited for any of the big clubs. He's not as extreme as Vural so to me it seems like someone who's in the middle in terms of character.

But it's an impression.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
We should roll over them, however they do have some good players like Coridon, Orkun, Umut Bulut and Hakan (the central defender). But in our own home court we must defeat them if we want to fight for the championship. I think Hasan Kabze, Hakan Sukur and Necati should play together upfront..

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The expected decision has arrived:

The match against Ankaragücü will be played without a crowd. It's a one-match ban which actually is quite LENIENT imo.

Those who have bought a ticket for this match can turn in their tickets and get a new one for the Genclerbirligi match.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
1 match ban. :howler:

I was at least expecting 3!! :tongue:

Oh well, we all knew it was going to be 1. :D

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I didn't express my expectation in a figure or number, but I felt it could be a heavy one.

A 1 match-ban is not heavy, maybe 2? :D

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
It was only a few bottles and flares anyway, nothing to serious. :pp

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think I now understand the decision. It's really easy..

Banning GS for more than 1 match will cause them to go bankrupt because of lost income.

There. Nuff said.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts