Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is going to be a tough but IMPORTANT game for us. Ziya Dogan is a very good coach and GB is going to come out strong against us. Besiktas needs to win this game. Besiktas did well in their practice game this week and showed signs of improvement. Calimbay has spent some quality time with the players and I'm sure has prepared and trained them thoroughly for this game.

We are playing in Inonu again and must use this to our advantage. If the weather permits I am sure that there will be a big turn out for the game. If Besiktas comes out with a win against GB and then goes on in the upcoming 3 weeks and defeats Denizli, Gaziantep, and Sakarya, it will be a huge moral boost for the team. This is needed considering the next game after those will be against Galatasaray. If we make it up to the GS game with no losses and defeat or even tie with GS, everything will be very different. This is not a long shot and is absolutely possible.

Everygame from this point on till the end of the season is important for us. Like D said in another post (and I'm sure all of you will agree too) that our goal from now on should be to win every single game. We saw how hard our players played last week. That passion combined with Atom Karinca's leadership and guidance can allow us to do this easily. The more time the team and our coach spend together the better they are going to get. I have faith in the team and in our players and hopefully we will be able to accomplish this and make an awesome comeback.

My starting lineup:

................................Cordoba
..............Toraman........Ronaldo............Cagdas
.......................Tayfur.............Koray
.............Ali G..............Tumer...............Deliiibo
........................Carew.......A. Dursun

Besiktas 2 - 1 Genclerbirligi

HAKEMLER TRASSSS
FORZA BESIKTASSSSS!!!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
My line up is the same with Forza ,but Im not sure if Ahmet is ready yet...Genclerbirligi has always been a tough opponent for us , but we need to win this game no matter what...Gencler has some problems with their defence.If we can score early and stop Youla , the game will be ours...Besiktas 2 Genclerbirligi 0 (Carew and Tumer)

SIYAHHHHHHH

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
It's gogin to be a tough game, but I'd like to see Tumer on teh field for sure, because he has the ability and heart to lead this team when we face controversy.

Youla is someone we have to watch out for, and Gencler has always been an awkward team for us.
I'm also curious to see what Riza Hoca has done with the team this last week.

We need to give carew a stirking partner, and we need to utilize the wings more often. With Koray, I think our midfield will improve (hopefully).

I'm wondering if Ahmet Dursun will play, like everyone else. I do think hes ready, why wouldn't he be ready, he played at IStanbulspor for months before he was transferred. Ahmet Dursun is the striking partner Carew needs.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Ahmet could not train properly at Istanbul due to injury if i remember right. About the game, lets see if the defence can hold against Youla :scared: . I´ve read somewere that Riza is intents to use Koray as a midfielder and backup for Ronaldo when he is absent. I hope that he plays in midfield today..... My first 11

--------------------Cordoba---------------------
-------Ibrahim T.----Ronaldo-----Cagdas---------
-Okan B-------Tayfur------Koray-----Deli Ibo-----
-------------------Pancu------------------------
-------------Carew------Ibrahim A---------------

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I am not really sure with Okan s performance as a right winger... I think Ali G. is more effective..Okan should be used in the second half... I wish we could have spots for Tumer and Pancu in the starting eleven... Good luck today Besiktasim....

HER ZAMAN HER YERDE EN BUYUK KARTAL

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
The field is covered with snow :( Our starting line up.......

______________CORDOBA__________________

CAGDAS______RONALDO_______TOROMAN____

TAYFUN_____TAYFUR____KORAY______IBO___

__________PANCU_____TUMER_____________

___________CAREW______________________

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
300-400 people worked to clean the field all day long...Thanks BJK yonetim to make this possible. I seriously had doubts about this game being postponed...

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1-0 at the half.... goal from: metin, TUUUUUMERR, metin TUUUUMERR, metin TUUUUUMERRR.

Good game up until the half. Besiktas is playing well and kept GB in their half for a good 20 mins . Besiktas is playing a defensive game. I like what I see

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Eventhough the stadium is empty CARSI makes it seem like there are 30,000 people there.... FORZA CARSI

the fans showed their good aiming skills again by nailing kuddusi with a snowball :)

OFFF OFFFFF YETER ARTIK FEDERASYOONNN
OFFF OFFFF YETER ARTIK FEDERASYYOOOONN
OFF OFFF ALLAH BELANIZI VERSIN
ALLAAHH BELANIZI VERSIN OOOOOFFFF

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Gencler made it 1-1.....but can someone tell me why besiktas players were complaining to the ref?

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Hadi Besiktas! Bring Okan on, he must be cold sitting on the bench! :rollani: :D

How long has it been snowing in Istanbul?

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
This is the current weather in Istanbul:

kudos to both teams for playing in this shitty weather...

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I saw some pictures like that on the net and couldn't believe that Turkey has all that snow and we have nothing here at all!

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
It's like this every winter

schools are always closed for a couple of days...sometimes weeks!

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Cengo said:
Gencler made it 1-1.....but can someone tell me why besiktas players were complaining to the ref?
The referee blew the whistle just before Tandogans shot hit the goal, as if he wanted the play to stop, but then he changed his mind and let the goal count. :confused:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Okans girl said:
My son would love that! :howler:

What the hell....i would love it too!

Sliding down on hills with slegdges or whatever...:D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
im only 192 cm....:D

1 - 20 of 115 Posts