Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here it is. First league game after the winter-brake. I am really excited to see Besiktas with Riza in charge. I know that he only have been in charge in 2 days and that this wont make any impact on the team, but its interestin to see how the team will play. Are we going to stick to 4-4-2 or will he change it 3-5-2? Who, will play etc. We are playing at home the next couple of games and if we manage to continue our 5 wins in row, we may have a decent chance for Europe. Good luck Besiktas and good luck efsane kaptan!!!

Emre and Cordoba are banned while Ahmed Hassan is injured....I dont think that Ahmet Dursun is fit.

Here is my first eleven;

------------------------Ramazan------------------------
----------Toraman------Ronaldo---------Cagdas---------
---------------Okan---------Tayfur----------------------
-Ali G.----------Pancu------------Tumer------Ibrahim U---
-------------------------Carew-------------------------

Saldirin, saldirin, saldiriiiiin,
bu taraftar icin saldirin! :boxing:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
New half of the season, New coach, New HOPES....

It seemed as if there were not going to be any significant changes at Besiktas during the break and that the signing of Kara Sulo was the only change for us. Then boom next thing we know Del Bosque was sent off and replaced by our legendary Captain Riza Calimbay who also informed us that Ahmet Dursun was coming back home. Now the time has come for the second part of the 04/05 season. We went through a turbulent first half and go into the second half with new hopes.

We start off at home in Inonu with the fan ban finally lifted. I'm sure that this is going to be an energetic game and that the fans are going to fill the stadium to it capacity. It's been a long time since the fans and the team have been together. Let's hope there will be no other incidents that part the fans away from the team. Im sure that this has been a good lesson to all BJK fans and that we will not witness any incidents as such in the future.

Our last meet up with Malatya ended in a 1-1 draw. This time we have the home field advantage and hopefully that allows us to come out of the game with a win and our upwards climb in the standings chart continues. I'm very curious as to what formation and tactics our new TD is going to use. It will take some time before we truly start to see his impact on the team but, I have complete faith in him and know that he will do whatever it takes to accomplish the best for us. I'm not going to provide a formation line up rather a list of players I would like to see on the pitch..... I leave the line up to Calimbay.

Hopefully this is the start of a new, improved, organized, and unified Besiktas!!

Starting 11:
Ramazan
Toroman
Deliiiibo
Ronaldo
Sonkaya
Okan
Tayfur
Ali Gunes
Tumer
Ahmet Dursun
Carew Vursun

BESIKTAS 2 - 0 MALATYASPOR

HAYDII BASTIRRR BESIKTASSSSS!!!
OLUMUNEEE BESIIIIKTASSSSSSS!!!!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
My line up

__________________Ramazan_____________________

Ali G _______Toroman_______Cagdas______Uzulmez__

Berkant____Okan________Tayfur_________Tumer____

____________Carew_________Pancu_______________

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
By the way I would go with BESIKTAS 2 MALATYA 0 too :)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
We have to win all our matches in the second half, at least that should be our goal.
Bastir kartal!!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Starting line up

___________________Ramazan____________________

Cagdas___________Ronaldo______________Toraman__

Tayfun______Okan____Tayfur________Pancu___Uzulmez__

____________Veysel_______Carew_________________

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
0-0 at the half

Both teams had good scoring opportunities during the first 45 mins. I must say that Malatyaspors were closer. Saidou had a shot that hit the post. There was a debatable position in the 45min when Carew was brought down in the penalty box which IMO should have been called a penalty.

Its good to see Ronaldo back on the field.... I definitely see the difference he makes.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Malatya was the better team in the first half.Saidou should have been sent away with two yellow cards...Carew's position was a penalty...Refs are the same ole ....

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A nice win for us. We did not do much to win the game attacking-wise, we could not create much chances but our player struggled hard to win the game.

So what did we lack? First of all we still really need that passing player in the midfield, although not as desperate as we were when we played 4-2-3-1 its still required. The midfield has to be strengthened.

Ronaldo was the man of the match! I am glad that he is back in our new formation. Also í want to welcome Pancu back in his old/new position that he had with Lucescu.

Veysel can only become a sub in Besiktas, Ibrahim U. was good, Cagdas and Toraman did their job, although Toraman have to act more like Zago when he played for us, he has the quality make some offensive runs sometimes.... Ramazan was good tonight and didnt make any misstakes.

Tayfun played better at second half since he played at the right, he just cant deliver in the central midfield. Tayfur is oldest player, but he did surely run more than others. Okan Buruk was a big dissapointment.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okans girl said:
Tayfur ran MORE than Okan :eekani:
Did he play badly today?
Yes, he was out in the second half. He played as right midfielder and did not have any impact there. :(

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
He plays right midfield though (or centre sometimes), why should he play badly there this time? :confused:

Oh well, he probably just had one of his off days. He'll spring back next week ;)

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
If we look at the game from an unbiased outsider's view, Malatya deserved to win and created more chances to score than we did. But the outcome was in our favor and for that I am happy.

Again the REFS. When is the bs going to stop????? Horrible horrible refereeing today. We had a penalty position in the 45min which was not awareded to us. This was not the only position there were many other but there is no use talking about it now. I just want the garbage ref decisions to stop already!!

Anyways, Besiktas definitely played HARD and put everything they had into the game. The weather made it for tough playing conditions... despite that we were able to play hard. Ronaldo deserves to be the man of the match and made an impact on the game. I must also mention Ramazan and Sergen... they too played very well. I think we can agree that Sergen had a big part in the goal. Oh yea.. What was up with Okan not being able to throw the ball lol.

Once we have Cordoba, Hassan, Tumer, and Dursun back I am certain that we are going to see a better Besiktas. At this point all we can do is be patient and wait for the transformation to occur. I know Calimbay is going to work his hardest and do whatever it takes for Besiktas to finish the season off in the top 3. We must stand by and support him all the way. We could not have replaced Bosque with a better TD. Once again... welcome back Kaptan Riza.

I would've wanted Besiktas to win in a different way but I am happy with the end result and the 3 points. Our upward climb continues....

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh, forza, i forgot to write something about the ref, here is my thought;

:yuck:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Yea, he went to throw the ball in and I don't know what happend... the ball landed infront of him. lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts