Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Cihan007x said:
I think it is a draw, and if a team wins that day it would be Denizli, becasue they are in form and plaiyng at home, but hopefully I am wrong, since I was wrong for the last 3 matches Galatasaray played.
dude your so negative. Wtf is up with you? 'Oh I think GS are gonna lose lets go cry' WTF is up with you!

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
No, he has been predicting negative results for weeks now and we won in a row, that's why he keeps being negative :howler:

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Flying Hellfish said:
No, he has been predicting negative results for weeks now and we won in a row, that's why he keeps being negative :howler:
But it's getting piss annoying. But this is my own opinion so I can't really complain :rollani:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
EarthquakeEddie said:
dude your so negative. Wtf is up with you? 'Oh I think GS are gonna lose lets go cry' WTF is up with you!
everyone is entitled to their own opinion right???

·
*the drum drum*
42,895 Posts
F0RZA KARTAL said:
everyone is entitled to their own opinion right???
And that includes Eddie too, right?

And he'd already clarified that before you came into the thread, right?

So your comment was just as (if not more) unnecessary, right?

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
:D :D

alright stop it... i think this match will be harder than Fener match. I am not as pessimist as Cihan but i think it wont be a peace of cake ;)

Edit : canim kek istedi anasini satiyim yaa :lick:

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts

This is for you Beast cos you are a :star:! :howler:!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Well it has been a real disappointment for me. I was hoping that we would end up 2 points back to the yellow birdie at the worst. This had been quite depressing a score.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Can i get any feedback from who were able to watch the match? Was it a equally levelled match or did we miss hell opportunities to score.

·
*the drum drum*
42,895 Posts
birzamanlar, think again..

It wasn't an even match, and it wasn't Galatasaray who missed chances.. Quite the opposite, it was pretty much all Denizlispor and they're the side who should be mroe disappointed with the point ;)

This is the second time your side has choked under a little bit of pressure.. The only way you guys will win the championship is if you stay just behind us in second place until round 33, and then manage to beat us in Kadikoy..
As soon as you have the chance to go top, you manage to pull out one of the worst games you can..

Just imagine if you hadn't dropped needless points to Denizli, Diyarbakir, Ankaragucu and Antep.. You guys managed just a few draws against those sides while we managed the full 12, and that's what's setting us apart right now..

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
What i dont understand is that GS still thinks that Hakan S is going to score some goals....:D

This is a guy that the media wanted to play for the NT.... :rolleyes:

I also dont get why hagi is playing Hakan when he has a player like Ümit Karan on his bench....normally that would be a suicide decision by any coach!

Anyways....Denizli was the better team and GS played like i expected them to play after the big Fener derby. Very similar to Besiktas....;)

·
*the drum drum*
42,895 Posts
Ümit Karan is going to leave the club, he's sick of Hagi leaving him out..

The same thing in the derby match too. Instead of replacing Necati with Petre, if Hagi had any brains he'd have thrown on Ümit and kept pressing forward. Instead he made it a nailbiting finish for GS instead when they could've and should've secured victory with a 2nd goal..

BJK wants Ümit and would be an ideal signing for them as I've said in the past. But Ümit is more intent on going to Germany it seems..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts