Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
League loss followed by a Celtic draw midweek, really need a win here. Have to watch out for Rodallega, he's the main threat. Josef is back in training so I think only Markovic is out.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Volkan, Sener, Kjaer, Alves, Caner, Meireles, Topal, Diego, Alper, Nani, Fernandao

Bench: Fabiano, Josef, Ozan, Ba, Gokhan, Sen, van Persie

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fernandao is scoring, I have no problem with him starting. RvP needs to stop sulking like a baby on the bench.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Fernandao has been on fire the past two games. I'm glad to see him scoring because it's not only helping his confidence. But it's going keep putting on pressure on RvP to perform.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I agree but who would you put in at LB since Hasan Ali is not on the bench? Also I hope VP tells the guys to calm down a bit and try not to argue with the refs. Yes there have been a few calls that the refs have missed in the past few games. However they guys shouldn't try and chew out the refs. It's only going to make it worse.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Come on put RVP in there now. Yea Fernandao is doing good 4 goals in 4 days but still you can't keep this little war going on with your player. WHy else would we pay so much money for a 32yr old? To teach him a lesson about who's boss?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts