Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kjaer looks like he will be back, which is a huge boost. Ba, Josef and Diego still out. Need to bounce back with a win, especially at home.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Ozan is having mixed feeling about this game I think haha

M.R & Kadlec I cant stand them anymore.

well Hasan is hasan not much to say about him other than he is a waste of skin for this team.

On the other hand

I really like Markovic. He looks like he`s been playing with us for awhile lol

Nani is awesome.

Lets see what happens second half ...

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
I would bench RM for a few weeks after today. He's been pretty shit and it seems everytime he looses the ball we concede like today.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would bench RM for a few weeks after today. He's been pretty shit and it seems everytime he looses the ball we concede like today.
He's scared to go into challenges anymore. Every time he has the chance to win a loose ball he backs out or goes in so soft that he never wins it.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Great goal again. Hasan Ali did well again as a LB. At the very least we're able to have the LB spot covered with 2 guys. Same with RB hopefully when GG is better.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Tough match, important three points after the midweek loss. I really hope Kjaer or Ba are good to go before the Besiktas match next Sunday. Kadlec has one great game but cannot be relied on for consistency.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts